FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I actually got through. Added to cart and was in queue for like 10 seconds, checkout took probably another 15 seconds.

i carted and had a queue. I got out at like 202 though but i was long gone by then lol

Still have the OG so meh

51328F40-F11A-4C55-8EE1-9739EEAA34D7.png
FUNKO KEEPS THE PEOPLE GOING!

So I did Buy It Now on ebay for $70, and I think the dude is being shady. Its not allowing me to pay. He probably sees all these auctions going for $400+ and is trying to get out of it. Shady.

funko are fools for this. give us 20k pieces of trash. but 1000 of the stuff people actually want. then they wonder why so many of the OGs are getting out the game. theyre not helping themselves by doing this bs every month
im still all for keep super exclusive stuff like this for cons or pop ups. but they also need to do a pop up atleast in majority of the states

^ agreed... i like the limited stuff too but if you rarely obtain it then whats the point... i copped 1 grail that was limited and that was tony the tiger... so far i missed on anything super limited on the funko shop... all good im not paying resale either...i guess on to the next then...

So I did Buy It Now on ebay for $70, and I think the dude is being shady. Its not allowing me to pay. He probably sees all these auctions going for $400+ and is trying to get out of it. Shady.

yea he's def gonna back out esp if his feedback isnt anything remarkable

damn, almost forgot about when they acknowledged what a mess it was the last time (granted it wasn't the same shopify platform, etc)

How Dare they not give us Jason in his Monk outfit. what a shame.

I thought I was lucky for copping 1

This dude hit 30 with his bot smh

image0.png
Idk what's worst, him copping 30, or the fact his status says "copped" boy I hate you kids these days.

damn, almost forgot about when they acknowledged what a mess it was the last time (granted it wasn't the same shopify platform, etc)

I agree with bots sucking... but at the same time it was 1000 pieces... im sure no less than 5k people were actually going for it at the time. there were going to be 4000 unhappy people regardless. The blame is on making something like this limited to 1000 and selling it online... which is why i ranted about just give anything less 1000 away at cons or pop ups only...
People stop crying about unfair bots and its a situation where people have to just suck it up cuz they're not at the pop up.
If i was Funko you know they have some major markets. I'd grab 20-50 of the 1000 piece things and do pop ups in different cities. boom problem solved.
but at the same time they're still only making 15 bucks a pop total... not really worth it to send a team out there for the business cost

Back
Top Bottom