FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

For those wondering, Target is releasing Flocked Bullseye on Friday. The only noticeable difference is the collar. there’s about 30K in circulation. Most stores have gotten ~ 12 per location.

Futura Stormtrooper

108CDD83-6029-46AB-AD84-0115C22603F7.jpeg

Adam Sandler is coo w my boss, might try n her that water boy signed

Also have a hamill still available for sale

had it in my cart but it sold out quick. i blame myself though b/c i was taking my time during checkout.

I’m kind of confused about it being flocked, it does make some sense, but it can be garbage. I think I may get it just to see what it looks like in hand and if I don’t like it, will sell it.

I’m kind of confused about it being flocked, it does make some sense, but it can be garbage. I think I may get it just to see what it looks like in hand and if I don’t like it, will sell it.
ill take if u dont want i womt be able to get it cuz ill be at work.
all old snowy toys in the past w were flocked

I might not cop… I like the pop a lot but I already got the other version non flocked… I like how the pop looks but does it really need to be flocked? Its not like an animal or something lol

I was confused at first also, then I remembered what my windshield looked like one morning.

yea forgot to mention how the Sam didn't come in a sorter box, just the bubble wrap in the shipping box, lot of people getting them in from ebay sellers are going to be miffed

Will swing by Target to check out Bullseye. Tempted about the flocked Ice-Man...but if shipping is that much, then, nvm.

Back
Top Bottom