FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

if people want to pre-order through Big Apple...

2 🐐s

Attachments

• 34F41F8C-7D27-4713-9D21-0A6B09771141.jpeg
    34F41F8C-7D27-4713-9D21-0A6B09771141.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 351
I swear all these sales happen after I buy something smh… just bought smokey the bear and human torch last week… coulda used that free pop on some GR like doctor doom… ah well I did get dr doom for 50 off so not too mad lol

2DC9163D-BF6D-43D3-BFB3-0EEF4F8124F4.jpeg

From CT_Pops on Reddit
box looks better than the pop but if he would sell under 30 i'd buy

Ya it doesn’t end really…I bought a lot of pops within the past month and thought to myself ok im good for a while… nothing really dropping that catches my attention… then out of nowhere something new pops up no pun intended… saw gamestop had the mortal kombat raiden exclusive so I copped that yesterday… was going to put in a preorder for the flocked pokemon Pikachu and squirtle… decided to pass because I didn’t like that it was a box with other stuff I didn’t need for $40 … I might cop individually sometime on ebay though…I did pass on that oodles yesterday and I want the tuna fish but im kinda sour with funko.com with their slow shipping… I do want to cop that dr pepper pop when it releases
why wait. those individually may go for like 20 shipped. just get the box and sell the junk it comes with. people are all of a sudden interested in the pins and other now. you'd probably make atleast 10-15 selling indivdually

funko need to start giving the customizers some shoutouts or atleast make them consultants or something if they're going to outright steal designs. people were making this pop as soon as the movie came out.
and they've done it on many others.
I know there's 2 or 3 people they look at very closely like Funkoboss (bae) and the British dude. but give them a shout out or like 1% sales or something.
I do think Funkoboss gets whatever pops she wants tho from them but i can't confirm, ima have to slide in them DMs again and ask

Playing catch up with this thread. I'd say my favorites where the college mascots. Mainly the LSU & Alabama mascots. Still trying to make this the first series where I collect every single one they drop.

those are my GF’s 2 fav teams so I had to cop for her. I’m not a fan of mascot pops but I agree those 2 are my fav outta the ones I’ve seen.

how she got 2 fav teams that are complete rivals.
you need to break up with her for being a bandwagon jumper.

:lol: you know how it is. Her favorite animals are tigers and elephants so she adopted those teams based on that. She doesn’t know a lot about the actual sport.

Back
Top Bottom