FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Ain't that hard to figure out King of New York movie = Frank White is listed as a fictional character

B8176303-9FEE-4F15-87A5-CEACE721C819.gif

horrible. at least buy some better looking common pops
Here’s my recent pick ups. Enjoying my “commons.”
702817F2-A69C-40D7-B87F-42FCFD356FEF.jpeg
4F2F30A4-09AD-412B-AD19-1F847D14323B.jpeg
40657A26-EB3B-417F-9760-41A29795DB72.jpeg
213DC9CF-D99A-4914-862F-F49ABA410FF8.jpeg

Also not pictured NFL Mahomes, Mack, Beckham, and Fanatics exclusive Barkley.

Poeple are disgursting.
Ebay sales for Kobe already hitting 150-200 plus. atleast let the news break worldwide or something...
this **** sucks, im glad i got what I got. sucks i'll never be able to get it signed now.
heartbreaking stuff man. Not funko related but I had just posted a pic of these in the Lebron thread a couple days ago because he was ready to pass Kobe so I took them out again to appreciate them, was lucky to get them signed a couple years ago.
RIP Mamba
image_from_ios.jpg

if anyone wants these hot cash and promo code here you are. I been working at NWH in Beaverton for the last 7 years so when I get time next week I’ll run down to the DTG printers and make some Kobe shirts I’ve been wanting to make for a minute and share with you guys. RIP Mamba
DE24F3DC-A4CB-472A-A88E-E149AF94681F.jpeg

96DBA8C2-E06C-48F6-AEA6-9ABBE3DE0F93.jpeg

Wanted to circle back and grab some Kobe’s. Going to have to wait now. As a parent, and reading his oldest was on the flight with him. My stomach just dropped.
i was fine til i heard that part. im sitting here with my daughter right now like ****

i def want an ali. not sure i like the BW ones tho.

i really think theyre going to make.more kobes soon

I hope they make more Kobe’s. Found the Ali’s in the black history section, which was in men’s clothes. Wasn’t with the rest of the Pops.

Definitely want the purple and gold Kobe 24. If anyone wants to part with them at a respectable price from one Kobe fan to another, LMK.

not to sound disrespectful but you're better off waiting, these opportunist selling aren't going to let that go for less than 200.
I also doubt many people are just sitting on em.

I really do have faith in Funko tho. hell i learned the news from funko twitter when they posted a kobe pop and i was like sweet they're releasing more. Til I started reading the comments like yo wtf.

I think funko will either unvault him or make him in the new molds

Back
Top Bottom