FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

valkyrie on horse and xmen pops :emoji_fire:

9m151mn7yse41.jpg

was hoping for different x men. jean grey & night crawler is a must cop
cyclops it would depend on what suit and pose. id love his unitard with cap.
prof x i want him with cerebro
magneto we need him flying in his magnetic field bubble

so many trash pops releasing. does funko even make money from those

Last edited by a moderator:
I went in target last night and couldn't find the muhammed ali,
it's been awhile since I bought a pop straight up so I was thinking i'll just stroll in and get one. I actually dont want the black and white anyway so im sure i can get the regular version somewhere.

im also thinking if i find a UNC jordan i'll cop to ... I kinda want a lebron pop also so I can have a Kobe, Lebron, jordan combo. waiting for 6 inch shaq damnit

it's been awhile since I bought a pop straight up so I was thinking i'll just stroll in and get one. I actually dont want the black and white anyway so im sure i can get the regular version somewhere.

im also thinking if i find a UNC jordan i'll cop to ... I kinda want a lebron pop also so I can have a Kobe, Lebron, jordan combo. waiting for 6 inch shaq damnit

don’t know about your store but they had the Ali in what they called the Black History section, which was in the men’s clothing area. So it wasn’t with the rest of the pops.

Waiting for that walmart exclusive black and white babe ruth to show up at retail price.

I actually don't really like it now that I have it in hand lol. Would rather have the regular version.

some people are scratching to get itachi now that the new naruto it's coming out. hes up to like 70 now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom