FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^Hard to tell, but I recommend Posca Paint Pens for signings. It makes it pop so much more
image.jpg

image.jpg

Awesome autos nonetheless
Thanks for the tip. I’ll check those out.

Always fine point paint pens for signatures on the window. Sharpie will eventually fade away.

Got Justin Briner and Donny Cates autographs this weekend at Amazing Comic Con Honolulu. Donny Cates is the best writer in comics right now IMO. Thanos Wins, Venom, Thor have all been awesome.

I wanted to get Billy D Williams to sign my Lando pop but couldn’t justify the $125 he was charging. Especially since I only have the Jabba’s Palace and not the OG cloud city
75BA778E-CCF1-4650-9296-E9AEAE206F08.jpeg
20EEFD55-ED9C-47C3-9D82-50ECEE959D8C.jpeg
Yessir. Cates has become one of my favorites. I've been following his work since God Country. Really chill dude when I met him at my local CS for a signing.

Still need that Corrupted Venom.

Scooped up a pair of the Gerard Way HT exclusive on the restock in store i have one in my display cases but i threw out the box. That’s the one they used the body for the dressy Flux from a few years ago.

Also picked up the neon genesis evangelion set sans the mech.

Went to my local Target at 9:15 (had a meeting at work at 8 smh) and the only pops they had left were the 10" which are all an easy pass (Thing looked cool though).

I was just testing to see if you could add the Walmart Doc, I copped on ebay last week. I should have waited. I'm so sick now.

Edit: F it, I'm returning the ebay Doc and ordered directly from Walmart. The difference is too much to ignore.

I was just testing to see if you could add the Walmart Doc, I copped on ebay last week. I should have waited. I'm so sick now.

I did the same exact thing; I was under the impression that I wouldn’t get it for retail. How much did you pay for yours on eBay?

I did the same exact thing; I was under the impression that I wouldn’t get it for retail. How much did you pay for yours on eBay?

$30, because I panicked. I started the return and the seller responded so fast lol. His listing said 30 day refunds, I bought it last week. He responded saying he doesn't normally accept refunds and said he'd give me a 50% refund. That was never stated in the og listing. I'm contacting eBay about this. Smh.

I just need that target exclusive and that fanatics exclusive and I’ll have all MJs as well. Would definitely like a dream team and a space jam one.

i dont care for the 10 inch joints... i just want all the unc ones in particular the walmart one but dont feel like paying resale lol

Back
Top Bottom