FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

wow boxlunch delivered with quickness. box is kinda ****ed up even with bubble wrap..

Attachments

• IMG_1119.JPG
    IMG_1119.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 430
kinda disappointed i missed out on that futura C-3P0

on another note im still waiting on the unc mj from walmart i ordered last month... the eta is next week but well see

In for George Kittle for sure, Sideshow Bob, more Mandalorian stuff, etc.

Very curious to see how the Zombieland and the Mandalorian/Child movie moments turn out.

in for all the X-men, wanna wait for that rogue and gambit before i get the new ones.
my girl may want greys anatomy she loves that show.
I got excited when I saw the last dragon but then realized it wasn't Bruce LeRoy and shonuff

Probably a lot of collectibles are being pushed back right now considering what’s going on.

i got my dr pepper pop in today... nice pop and good condition since i copped off ebay... my MJ unc walmart got delayed a month prally get in May smh... and i went to target by me cuz it said they had the futura c3po and the workers there had no clue where it was even though it showed in stock in there system... waste of time.. they said to call ahead of time and they can hold it... i shoulda done that to begin with... oh well

weird jiraiya just shipped. maybe cause i bought the first batch and they shipped out

Back
Top Bottom