FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

do you know if they charge at preorder checkout or at shipped.
PAYMENT METHODS
You can place an order using a debit card, credit card or gift card. We will seek a bank authorization (a hold on your card) for the price of the presale item(s) purchased the day the order is submitted. You will receive an email confirmation once you place your order, but your credit card will not be charged until your order has shipped. PayPal/Venmo are not accepted for presale items.

anything you see can go.
just pm NT prices. I. just want to downsize. for higher end stuff ina still ask for something fair. so for apollo for example. I'm not going to only take 20 for him

20200424_172356.jpg 20200424_172401.jpg 20200424_172343.jpg 20200424_172347.jpg 20200424_172347.jpg 20200424_172356.jpg 20200424_172401.jpg

for those who hit me up about pops. I do have this cross posted in fb groups. If I give you a price you dont agree with counter offer.
I'm going off PPG and free shipping pretty much for NTers. I'd rather let yall get em first

I dont understand how my Jawa got backordered, when I ordered it during the initial drop. There were 2 additional restocks after I placed my order and somehow it got backordered? Makes zero sense unless every single person who ordered on the restocks got backordered too.

I also ordered 2 jawa online soon as they dropped.... one was shipped and one was backordered. I dont understand that. I went ahead and canceled the back order.

I also ordered 2 jawa online soon as they dropped.... one was shipped and one was backordered. I dont understand that. I went ahead and canceled the back order.

This happened to me with the exclusive Mandalorian. Ordered through the app, order confirmed, didn't bother going to the store. That night, got a backorder notice after the store had sold out. Week later got a cancellation. I was furious. Still don't have that Mando. :angry:

John Snow the one true king thought y’all knew that.
PSA if you order from that usurper tdogg2k tdogg2k he sends stamps propaganda, cards with info to his ex baby mama Funko boss Ig and pics of his bearclaws. Be warned.

i didn’t grab the Futura 3po or R2 wasn’t feeling em. Just have all bobas, Vader, Jawa and Trooper all with the target sticker:smokin

now I’m going back and looking for TWD pops. Been binging the series with the wife we on s7 right now. Need me a few dope ones from the show.

Back
Top Bottom