FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Didn’t waste time redeeming that Hot Cash :lol:
CAFD25CA-F389-48EB-A06A-3D21BDD0CE4B.jpeg

bout to finally get jiraya with this hotcash a homie hooked me up with.

Anyone got the DCPI for the black light. pops? I know they're probably sold out most places. but i got about 8 targets on my way to work. but I dont wanna waste time checking them all.

Anyone got some box lunch money they can hook me up with? I have a few commons I wanted to pick up

Getting to that point where I'm starting to knock down my collection again. Just sold off my MKX Scorpion, Red Hood from SDCC 2018 & regular sized Scrooge McDuck.

On another note, got my Biggie, Tupac & Migos Pops shipping from BBTS in a few days. Can't wait to see those in person.

The UNC warm-up came in the mail today to complete the set. I'm hoping to see an Olympic and/or Space Jam pop
Funko.jpg

I just traveled back to my place in CA and will be moving back to the East Coast in the next couple of weeks. Since I'm trying to reduce the things I'm bringing back, I'm planning to sell my MJ pops for retail + tax + shipping to make space in my car as I road trip back to NYC. If anyone is interested, please let me know - I would preference the more highly coveted pops (e.g. all-star, UNC Walmart, 10-inch pops) to those who are interested in buying multiple pops (or the full set :smile:). I also have doubles of the all-star, UNC pops, and Bronze Bulls pops. Send me a DM if you're interested!

I return like the Nazarene in time for SDCC

only looking for 5 joints:flocked mewtoo, Jack, Steve Aoki Glitter freeze and Stan lee.
How’s tricks nt fam?

Back
Top Bottom