FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Must have been tired of Michael’s stealing easy money from them. But nah Michael’s is where it’s at with the Bat Cases.
lmao this.

loveeee my Michael’s bat cases and display cases. Got 4 of the bats and 3 of the display

actually need to order another

these came in and I bought like 6-7 pre orders

9A2EC8D7-058D-4B6B-9273-C489B43586EE.jpeg

damn why did I get FF box. i just wanted the commons. but this metallic Thing one is sweet.even the metallic pin is nice
now i need em all

Hope y’all were able to re-enter that bait x bale raffle. Seems you had to re-enter today.
Hoping to score em both. Seen more pop up in the bay. Prices are wild.

Whelp, looks like GitD All Might just restocked as well as Metallic Whis and Red Eye Golden Frieza at Funimation. Prepare for some significant price drops on those ones. Thoughts and Prayers to anyone who bought these at max value. I'll never make that mistake with a Funimation Exclusive.

madara restocked for 8 bucks on gamestop

Whelp, looks like GitD All Might just restocked as well as Metallic Whis and Red Eye Golden Frieza at Funimation. Prepare for some significant price drops on those ones. Thoughts and Prayers to anyone who bought these at max value. I'll never make that mistake with a Funimation Exclusive.

madara restocked for 8 bucks on gamestop
Traded the Red Eyed Frieza that I won in a shake and take for a personal grail....autographed Klay Thompson pop.

Can't imagine it will restock as it was a con exclusive, but who knows....if it does, glad I got out when I did.

Traded the Red Eyed Frieza that I won in a shake and take for a personal grail....autographed Klay Thompson pop.

Can't imagine it will restock as it was a con exclusive, but who knows....if it does, glad I got out when I did.
maybe it's just golden frieza.
I got rid of my DBZ stuff awhile ago, but i did like that pop.

Back
Top Bottom