FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Got this in yesterday. Now I need the Duke and Megatron.
900BA1F0-8D9F-41D4-9018-44B6DC422098.jpeg
7A02D09F-0C7A-4E8B-80CF-2E56D2B3F949.jpeg
A4573BE0-666F-4553-9E20-D8F96CB907B1.jpeg

I think it was just that initial reveal of the first Jordans that brought out the craziness in here, we've seen a few more since then and its been fairly quiet. Need a Space Jam one to get me interested in another MJ at this point

Just noticed Target is doing pre-orders on Pops now too, still on that "ships with orders over $35" nonsense though, I really just want Irv Blitzer
Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 3.08.56 PM.png

who you talking about lol
Tag em :nerd:
Ask and you shall receive. Get a load of his rant :lol:

For the rest of y'all who've never posted in here before the lebron or MJ pop Get alllllllll the way TF outta here and go back to the yeezy, Jordan, SB, NMD, WDYWT or whatever thread you came from. This is why i would have preferred an MJ pop NEVER to have been made xuz of y'all NT thread bandwaggoners. You have NOTHING to contribute to this thread save for some inane peanut gallery posts about drama, "plastic toys" etc. If you're whole goal is simply to talk ish and have no interest outside of the MJ pop keep that in the Jordan thread bad enough lames gotta come in here with their cook group and bot nonsense.

In any case F MJ and his pop let's keep it movin' just a whack NBA pop anyway.

tdogg2k tdogg2k , then months later....
1613948276544.gif

I still haven’t got the MJs from BBTS lol

I’ll just wait no rush for it.

Dude said keep them out of here and then followed up with a I haven’t received my MJs yet...LOL!

We can’t tell him anything though. He’s been collecting for a “long time” :lol::smh:

When’d you start“collecting” after you seen The sneakeraddict or scoop start posting pickups? Or after your cook group started flexing pickups? We’re allowed to throw whatever shade we want on lames who just started buying to follow the trend.

Everyone should put their ISO's in here. we all got stuff we trying to get rid of and obtain

ISO
naruto vs sasuke moment
Grimmjow (I think i accidently sold mine. )
I keep missing HT ashoka.

Everyone should put their ISO's in here. we all got stuff we trying to get rid of and obtain

ISO
naruto vs sasuke moment
Grimmjow (I think i accidently sold mine. )
I keep missing HT ashoka.

HT Ahsoka (Box 130)
Darth Maul Celebration
King Felix (LE1000 version)
Harry Potter on Broom SDCC
Chewbacca Blue Box
Starlight chase

Back
Top Bottom