FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

BB5C25BC-5D5B-475B-9EEA-180787BB9F66.jpeg
Today was a good day

would anyone be interested in a free chief wiggum pop? the box is slightly damaged... i complained to amazon and they gave me another one mint condition and said to keep the old one... all i ask for is shipping and you can have the pop...if you are located in NJ i would gladly meetup and hand it to you free

would anyone be interested in a free chief wiggum pop? the box is slightly damaged... i complained to amazon and they gave me another one mint condition and said to keep the old one... all i ask for is shipping and you can have the pop...if you are located in NJ i would gladly meetup and hand it to you free
awesome of you to offer.

dland24 dland24 interested?

I'll definitely take it if no one else has claimed it

anyone got hot cash they can give your boy.
u can usually use the code multiple times. im going in store today so that wouldnt effect any online orders

Who got Tony Tony Chopper for ya boy!!!

these Lottery winner horror stories are terrible. people getting sold outs in first 2 mins. and funko not letting them re enter, some people only getting 2 pops. when others are getting the full run. what crap show

Back
Top Bottom