FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Oh man. I’m not the biggest Transformers guy. But that optimus as a 10” pop makes it hard not to get.

man i can't with 10" pops. honestly i was trying to unload them at the pop meet last week.

Went to a walmart near my job and they had over 9 Mantenna pops and like 6 Dwight as Kerrigan just sitting pristine in the pop display. No ECCC sticker and they were ringing up @ normal pop price of 8.78 . Emailed Funko support to see if they'd ship me some stickers. if they do I'mmma head there on lunch and clear them out lol

Also did y'all get Bony Tony with a super tiny shared sticker? I got mine in from HT and they were sealed different and when I seen it the sticker was micro sized.

johnny bravo next lol

I still want this and I'm so mad at funko...but that's another story....

I want to go after a Michael Jackson pop, but I'm scared because there are a lot of fakes. Guess, I'll have to wait it out and keep being patient.

Now I love an exclusive as much as the next guy, but someone has got to explain to me what the deal is with the stickers and why people prefer certain ones over other ones, etc.

2B3E28A8-91DA-4E89-82D5-CDF52311D2C9.jpeg

Now I love an exclusive as much as the next guy, but someone has got to explain to me what the deal is with the stickers and why people prefer certain ones over other ones, etc.
from what i gather from most pop groups it just shows its exclusivity.
i put a regular kids sticker on my captain America once and got about 10 DMs asking me where the pop was from and if they could buy it from me.
people (extreme collectors) want 3 things. no order.
1. be the first to have
2. be the only to have
3. be one of limited amount to have

i personally dont get it. buy what u like. maybe buy a few extra to fund your collection too. but being sticker snob is beyond me. do you like the pop or not.
the new legit check is now on con exclusive stickers.
like who cares its the exact same pop. exact same box. exact same price. youre not stunting on me because your sticker is a con over a shared. lol i got the pop i like. thats all that matters

I got Ig up in arms when i added a hot topic sticker to my metallic Voltron. People lost their minds. It was wild.

Previously the con sticker had more value because you spent more time trying to get that pop at the con so it was more of a badge of honor you braved all those hours/days waiting in line for it. It’s the exclusivity.

it does play a big role in resell value. For example Dwight as Kerrigan or the Mantenna pop that were shared with Walmart. Seems most that were sent to Walmart had no stickers. I stumbled in a Walmart that had 10+ Mantenna pops not only no stickers but ringing up @ regular Walmart price. Their value tho is barely over double most selling for $16-20 whereas shared con stickers are listing for $30ish and con stickered ones for $50+

imma be honest i am a sticker *****. If it’s supposed to have it and doesn’t it does lose it’s appeal. Why am i this way i don’t know.

Back
Top Bottom