FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Are we still hurting or GOT ok again?

anniversary pops coming soon.

A5910EB7-F294-4C33-98B3-B496CE77B0E2.jpeg
B76113C8-75BB-4FFD-B940-8F7E9AFC4E7F.jpeg
still hurtin, but all these are copped. Especially the Ned Stark. This is strangely ironic because I just started my 1st rewatch since the show ended....

Found this at eb games- guess I can cancel my chalice order

Attachments

• CD16C32C-ABA1-447D-B97B-2D87478A7782.jpeg
    CD16C32C-ABA1-447D-B97B-2D87478A7782.jpeg
    224.3 KB · Views: 251
this is going to sound crazy to a lot of yall.
but im thinking of selling most of my real high valued pops and replacing some with fakes.
just sold my brook for 350 and kobe for 250. i have a fake kobe right now also a fake cap ww2. shout out to u know who.
and to be honest you can slightly tell the difference. so may as well jump on this stimmy over spending people are doing on collectibles in general.
i wouldve made damn near 40% more if i had waited to sell some grails that I did last year .
i also just have too many. im sitting on a PPG of 10k
plus my wife is now collecting LE disney stuff and that stuff is not cheap. ive also started marvel legends and hot toys. so ill keep the pops that are displayed but if there are some still sitting in boxes they can go fareal.

this is going to sound crazy to a lot of yall.
but im thinking of selling most of my real high valued pops and replacing some with fakes.
just sold my brook for 350 and kobe for 250. i have a fake kobe right now also a fake cap ww2. shout out to u know who.
and to be honest you can slightly tell the difference. so may as well jump on this stimmy over spending people are doing on collectibles in general.
i wouldve made damn near 40% more if i had waited to sell some grails that I did last year .
i also just have too many. im sitting on a PPG of 10k
plus my wife is now collecting LE disney stuff and that stuff is not cheap. ive also started marvel legends and hot toys. so ill keep the pops that are displayed but if there are some still sitting in boxes they can go fareal.
where you selling? FB Groups? ebay?

i want to do the same

where you selling? FB Groups? ebay?

i want to do the same
FB groups that way I can go through paypal or cash app with minimal fees. Ebay you'll lose a good percentage in fees alone.
there are so many FB groups out there and so many new collectors these days a lot of people playing catch up with that Stimmy/no where to go money

Back
Top Bottom