FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

whst time slot you got papa? Only Wednesday 10am going for the high cuz you’ll get. A crack at all the numbered.

made a list of what i wanna go for. More than i thought 😅

and someone said this Fundays box hitting $100 retail sheesh. I hope not. Like imma buy it but will complain all day

I think he is talking about the Box of Fun/Fundays lotto. I only have seen one sold for $450, the rest have been selling under $400.

Yeah, it's confirmed $100, which is about ~$60 less then in person fundays tickets, (going from the last time they had it in 2019) for the extra $60 you get food and two drink tickets -- along with in person entertainment if that matters to some people.

If you go by what they normally give away at Fundays it's about the same stuff. Say the Brian and Mike pops are basically the Tiki Freddy from 2019 where everyone got one. The mascot pop are one of the random pop giveaways (or Pez in 2018). The mystery pop is the pop your team wins. Then the box of fun. I'm guessing a proto will be included as well. If they don't include a proto it will bum a lot of people out, unless the Freddys this year are awesome.

35BCD0B3-1567-4988-BDEA-E093302D01AA.gif

Back
Top Bottom