FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Got another pop signed. Mick said to me “now you just need to get Rock to signed the other half.” :lol:
B61D20DC-E3BB-4DBF-A282-B1C60E3D02C0.jpeg
Not sure why this didn't say Rock and Sock Connection.

Got a similar email of my Jordan being cancelled also. But mine said I never accepted a new delivery date, yet I never had an opportunity to do so. My order said backordered up until the point it was cancelled.

Got a similar email of my Jordan being cancelled also. But mine said I never accepted a new delivery date, yet I never had an opportunity to do so. My order said backordered up until the point it was cancelled.
Ish is dumb. Who sends an email like this. Just send my ****

They did this to me with my White Men Can't Jump 2 pack and my Spike Lee. Approved delays for months. Told me I didn't approve one on WMCJ and cancelled like that email above, and then just cancelled Spike altogether. I'm with you. I ordered the sht for a reason, so just do your job and send it.

What site did you order from?
i got mine from dragonstrading when the pre order was first available back in like March.
before they got stupid with their price, i think the bundle still pops up but now it's like 80 shipped i got mine for 54 shipped

Back
Top Bottom