FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Anyone got their shipping confirmation for their Freddies? Mine still says pending.
Still pending also. SMH.

I'd really love to know how the shipping industry works. I was always under the impression that the orders get shipped in the order that they are received, but since becoming a Funko collector I have learned that this is absolutely not how it works.

Mooby tomorrow on the J&SB site
3A6667F9-5347-4B5F-92FC-27E143CB854B.jpeg

I hate to be like this, but you are screwing yourself out of some money. The sealed boxes are going for 5-6 hun, easy.
oh word... i haven't gotten it yet. i can always cancel on dude (i dont know him he just hit my dm from a random fb group when he heard me talking about not keeping my box) and just throw it on mercari or something.
got Teen Wolf at least
B6AE5679-670E-46E3-89C0-3E29978D482E.jpeg
i actually like that fudo freddy. i'd probably just headswap him with someone

oh word... i haven't gotten it yet. i can always cancel on dude (i dont know him he just hit my dm from a random fb group when he heard me talking about not keeping my box) and just throw it on mercari or something.

i actually like that fudo freddy. i'd probably just headswap him with someone
Three total sealed box sales on Mercari: $599, $599, $500

Tons of sales on Ebay. All were $499 to $650

I know this is going to sound like I am being a baby, but I am pretty upset my Captain America die cast Pop doesnt have the con sticker. I had the 9am lottery spot and it makes no sense that I didnt get one.

all the funko nerds have figured out what freddy pops u got pending on the upc and box number.

On a side note, I have to believe there is a gold freddy somewhere. It doesnt make sense that they would make a bronze and a silver for the olympics but there isnt a gold.

Seeing that list of boxes, I literally got the worst of them all with each of them being out of 3000 :lol:
That’s been the story of my life anytime there’s a mystery box. Watch this pair of OW Dunks they gave me access to yesterday be the worst possible pair
491B8DBB-ED4D-411B-B6F6-EE60C2BBBAE8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom