FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

unnamed.gif

I call myself collecting all characters from the show to make this set and now they releasing them smh.
A06B3FFB-4EB4-4760-8A54-ECCEE1500F89.jpeg

Last edited:
i havent posted in a minute not that you guys care lol... but had to sell my pops in July to pay my car off and more importantly because i just bought a house...maybe ill get back into pops again but only if i have the space for it... only reason i sold my collection was to pay my car off and because i ran out of room...i love pops but to be honest its hard to keep up especially if you love certain lines...im a still follow this thread though just cuz im a fan of pops...

if you live in NJ or close and can meet up you can have my detolf case with shelfs for pops for 10 bucks... not trying to make money but really just trying to get rid of it lol

i havent posted in a minute not that you guys care lol... but had to sell my pops in July to pay my car off and more importantly because i just bought a house...maybe ill get back into pops again but only if i have the space for it... only reason i sold my collection was to pay my car off and because i ran out of room...i love pops but to be honest its hard to keep up especially if you love certain lines...im a still follow this thread though just cuz im a fan of pops...
I’m getting to that point truthfully, my interest in anything Funko coming out is pretty much nonexistent, at this point the only thing I’ll jump into is any more Back To The Future figures, gotta expect some Part III sometime soon
I’ve been holding on to most of my shoes waiting for my current vehicle to conk out on me which seems inevitable at this point and I’ll turn those pairs into a new vehicle. Need to find a better hobby that doesn’t include buying a bunch of stuff just to throw it on a pile of more stuff :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom