FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I had to cop this..

I should've bought a few.. but $50 was steep.

Screenshot_20221216-111015.png

I’d consider a Hitman with the glasses on his head if it was a stand alone Pop but I’m not buying a ring and Shawn too.

Been seeing a lot of ppl downing Funko saying they going under soon lmao while I don’t think it’s gonna happen I do think they need rethink the amount of pops they dropping currently seems excessive aswell as the multiple dupes of certain pops

Been seeing a lot of ppl downing Funko saying they going under soon lmao while I don’t think it’s gonna happen I do think they need rethink the amount of pops they dropping currently seems excessive aswell as the multiple dupes of certain pops

thats been said for the last 5 years, always compared to going the way of Beanie Babies but that hasnt happened yet.

ive personally slowed down since 2019 but theres still tons who actively collect still.

wow i never knew bout those

i may just have to grab him those toro 4s as a late christmas gift

Only shoe he ever asked me to help him for back in the day that he still has + His actual Lego collection is WILD

Whats up Funko Fam? Does anyone have Shanks from One Piece available for sale? Looking to buy multiple so if anyone is trying to get rid of extra commons, let me know!

Funko-Pop-Animation-One-Piece-Shanks-Big-Apple-Collectibles-Exclusive-Figure-939.jpg

Back
Top Bottom