FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Are people still looking for the Walgreens exclusive Star Wars pops? I saw Yoda and Imperial Guard but refused to buy them because I've doubled and tripled up on too much lately.

hows everyones secret santa shopping coming along? i just need some filler and a shirt and i think ill be ready to ship..

if youre unsure of something you want to get your elf remember you can anonymously asking each other questions on the elfster page.

im looking to trade a red suit Stan Lee if anyone has some pieces i need for my collection.. (cant believe im saying this.)

im tryna hold off on getting anything new though in case my santa gets me something i wanted.. :rolleyes

hows everyones secret santa shopping coming along? i just need some filler and a shirt and i think ill be ready to ship..

if youre unsure of something you want to get your elf remember you can anonymously asking each other questions on the elfster page.

im looking to trade a red suit Stan Lee if anyone has some pieces i need for my collection.. (cant believe im saying this.)

im tryna hold off on getting anything new though in case my santa gets me something i wanted..
eyes.gif
I just need to do some fillers. Then it will be ready to ship!

I still have 2 here im trying to get rid of , of the black suit spidey, i need to unload these before the GITD come out and all people want is that

my secret santa is coming along, found some stuff, but i wish i could get/do more for mine. Hope he likes it.

im considering replacing mine for the GITD but i wanna have it in my possession first. :lol:

ive done the same thing with Agent Carter and Antman.

Last edited:
im considering replacing mine for the GITD but i wanna have it in my possession first. :lol:

ive done the same thing with Agent Carter and Antman.

getting the carter with Orb?
I kinda want that one but it will be hard for me to get rid of the original

yea i just got her recently. i usually trade more than sell so i can easily trade her for some of the commons i need like Yondu, Nebula, Heimdall, Odin, Sif.

yea i just got her recently. i usually trade more than sell so i can easily trade her for some of the commons i need like Yondu, Nebula, Heimdall, Odin, Sif.

i've just seen heimdall and odin turned in to cool Game of throne pops..

I'm more than positive all Secret santas will be appreciated.

im afraid of someone sending mine like this week. I'll be all to anxious to open it up ASAP lol

JJ WATT YOUR WISHLIST AND POP PRICE GUIDE IS NEEDED IN THE ELFSTER GROUP

Last edited:
no send when youre ready. I just personally cant promise my will power is strong haha. Ima have to get mine and hide it in the closet

no i meant to open them.

i was one of those kids who would try to peek at my gifts under the tree when i was little. i have no will power..:lol:

A couple of pics from the fye by me. Went there yesterday afternoon and was greeted by pops dorbz Wobblers all over the entire store. Picked up a few things. Retro and arkham knight batman as well as walter white and heisenberg and Brennan huff. Didn't get to take pics of everything but they had tons of stuff.

View media item 1789792
View media item 1789794

Last edited:
So thats where my golden frieza went lol. I forgot i sold it and was looking when i was making my counts yesterday

Back
Top Bottom