FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

You about to funk up some commas son :lol:

Got my box. Low key disappointed I didn't get the "chase" pop or a shirt I really wanted, I got the snowtrooper. I think it's safe to not spoiler things now

View media item 1803336
Also don't know why my 2nd pop came upside down :lol:

View media item 1803338
Oh well. Gonna wait and see if Funko is at a convention soon and hopefully they got a setup like @ comikaze where selling past boxes and pick up some more SB boxes. Rather buy 2 more boxes > paying resell for 1 pop. Plus I want the other shirts

However my buddy gave me a riot gear Stormtrooper Walgreens exclusive pop for free 99 so if anyone wants to trade their chase for that pop hehe or if you have anything else and need that riot gear let me know.

Last edited:
That's an error! Sell it for like 10000000000$

:lol: right? I can totally see the eBay listings haha

Also was planning on using my regular Phasma to create the unmasked version whenever I find a Brienne but I figured since Phasma pop so readily available I'll buy a 3rd and have 3 versions hehe

Just submitted my order for some of those hot topic mystery pops.  Rather order and wait than deal with the hassle of going to the mall.

aye dem peeps at funko/r ain't playing, ordering 10 a piece of the ht mystery boxes :lol:

Last edited:
i'll cop the mystery groot hot topic box if it comes back online.. not dealing with that black friday nonsense lol

Back
Top Bottom