FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I ttok the year to be a full year so 6 boxes
. I came in during the secret wars so im still owed 2 more

Got these couple days ago.
10375519_1499676373670340_1552676570_n.jpg

Do we really need another vision tho? Regular, fading and metallic seem to cover all the versions that would make sense.

And yeah no Falcon might be cuz he's a MCC box. We'll see once they announce after deadpool.

Do we really need another vision tho? Regular, fading and metallic seem to cover all the versions that would make sense.

And yeah no Falcon might be cuz he's a MCC box. We'll see once they announce after deadpool.

Yeah, I can absolutely agree that the three we have should be enough, I'm just wondering if there will be any changes to him. If not, I can agree that another isn't really needed. And I wonder how long it will be before a Cap & Iron Man 2-pack will hit. You know it's coming.

I just binge watched The Flash and am halfway through Arrow on Netflix. Both are great shows. Naturally, as I'm watching with my pops lined up underneath my TV, I looked to see if any pops were made for these two shows. Of course there were, and me being the hypebeast I am of course I want both of the unmasked versions because they are the exclusives :lol: Two more added to my list when I thought I had tracked down almost everything on my want list :smh:

Thank god I don't collect Marvel or Star Wars pops. There are way too many.

Flash is a great show and i would gladly collect the pops but im trying to stay away from DC. If they make fire storm tho im in

Haven't been in here in a while, was on vacation in NYC.

Hit up Midtown Comics and they had a few good Pops here and there. I was looking for Voltron, didn't cop anything cause I was worried about space/weight with my luggage :nerd:

Also just copped four of these acrylic staircases for my DETOLF display. Finally found em for cheap (relatively):
View media item 1855550

Haven't been in here in a while, was on vacation in NYC.

Hit up Midtown Comics and they had a few good Pops here and there. I was looking for Voltron, didn't cop anything cause I was worried about space/weight with my luggage :nerd:

Also just copped four of these acrylic staircases for my DETOLF display. Finally found em for cheap (relatively):
View media item 1855550

Funny I just saw the DETOLF display with what looked like clear staircases inside for the first time today on another site. It looked pretty good with the pops except some of the heads were cutting off the lower bodies on the pops on the higher stairs. Interested to see what your finished display will look like. I may have to do something like that soon. Pops and Black Series Star Wars figures are taking over my living room. I really like the baseball bat case idea, as well as the DETOLF. I think one of them is inevitable. Just wasn't feeling the DETOLF until I saw those staircases could be put in. How cheap is "relatively cheap" and where did you buy?

Last edited:
^
http://www.achievedisplay.com/prodd...qx6vervtsoHxG0qbKFlV0weutGe-JBJwLZxoCjbbw_wcB

Its ~$18/staircase. Better than the ~$30 I was seeing on eBay.

I have 200+ Pops now so I'm going to have to narrow it down to what I really like in my display case. I figure each staircase can probably hold 12 comfortably, plus I can put one row in front and also around the staircase (I got the 12" because the DETOLF case is like 15-16"), so each level could hold 20-25 for a total of 100. I'm hoping. Plus I got another regular bookshelf stacked so I'm hoping this will solve a bit of my organization problem.

I'll definitely post photos once I get everything settled.

^ yeah, I feel the same way about the GITD Spidey. I'll probably cop him too but I'll wait to see him in person. I'm hoping me and djlunchbox djlunchbox can beat the sharks in our area cause these Pops will go super quick with all the sharks here :smh:

What up guys. Been lurkin this thread for a couple of weeks now, and I think I'm ready for my first couple of Pops... I think I'm gonna start with my city, and Sports teams (Houston) I'm gonna grab the JJ watt, Orbit, and possibly J. clowney. Wish they had a rockets one beside Jeremy Lin. (Smh)

Any advice on where I can pick these up for the low? Maybe even the same website to save on shipping? Thanks in advance.

Don't have any yet, but thinking about buying a few for my office. I know I'm going to get hooked :smh:

Latest pickups. Ordered the one on the right. Found the one on the left at a local Walgreens with a busted box, but its going to be unboxed anyway.

What up guys. Been lurkin this thread for a couple of weeks now, and I think I'm ready for my first couple of Pops... I think I'm gonna start with my city, and Sports teams (Houston) I'm gonna grab the JJ watt, Orbit, and possibly J. clowney. Wish they had a rockets one beside Jeremy Lin. (Smh)

Any advice on where I can pick these up for the low? Maybe even the same website to save on shipping? Thanks in advance.
http://www.popcultcha.com.au/ and ebay would probably be the best bet online. You can also check local comic book shops since they may the ones you are looking for. 

Amazon has the three you are looking at right now. NFL POPs retailed for $11.95 -- Amazon is charging $5.70 and $9.52 for Clowney and Watt, with Free Prime shipping. If you have problems with the boxes (some people have) when they arrive you can contact their customer service and they will replace it.

Back
Top Bottom