FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

FOR THE NEWER MEMBERS
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SPOILER TAG MYSTERY BOXES
LOOTCRATE
MCC
SMUGGLER'S BOUNTY

some people dont want to be spoiled early.
also remember that putting pics in spoiler tags still show up on the recent images. so try not to do that either please

i really am regretting not copping the smugglers bounty... i had a chance too last week... chrome captain phasma with tie fighter and this box is pretty good too... lesson learned just cop the next box :smh:

So is the armored Batman going to be legion of Heroes exclusive? I don't see it on popcultcha

looks like it will be... kind of a bummer, but at the same time makes me want to get a box i previously had no interest in getting. and i always appreciate the contents. the shirt and pop alone are always worth the 30 to me

So is the armored Batman going to be legion of Heroes exclusive? I don't see it on popcultcha
looks like it will be... kind of a bummer, but at the same time makes me want to get a box i previously had no interest in getting. and i always appreciate the contents. the shirt and pop alone are always worth the 30 to me
I'm picking up the box. It gives me a reason to finally cancel lootcrate. The only thing with the DC box is that I only really follow Batman. But then again any stuff I don't want can be used as trade bait 

i really am regretting not copping the smugglers bounty... i had a chance too last week... chrome captain phasma with tie fighter and this box is pretty good too... lesson learned just cop the next box :smh:
If you sign up you can buy old boxes. When k signed up this month I copped a phasma

I'm picking up the box. It gives me a reason to finally cancel lootcrate. The only thing with the DC box is that I only really follow Batman. But then again any stuff I don't want can be used as trade bait 

same here i hate about 92% of all the DC characters but Batman is Batman, and though ive done well avoiding his pops. that armored batman is sweet!

only other characters i like from DC are Firestorm, marvin the martian and I like the CW's Flash. and the original Teen titans cartoon.

Hot Topic pickups from today. Was kind of surprised to see the Deadpool Vs Thanos book there. Unfortunately, they had no deadpool pops...

^
Nice pickup on the SAO Kirito pop. I'm going to start looking at more anime pops. Ordered Mikasa from AOT. Just need one more pop to complete my AOT set but I don't like the character so I probably won't finish it.

anyone ever order from geminicollectibles.net?

they have the Larry Fitz pop i've been looking for for only $6 when it's like $13+ everywhere else. seems too good to be true.

anyone ever order from geminicollectibles.net?

they have the Larry Fitz pop i've been looking for for only $6 when it's like $13+ everywhere else. seems too good to be true.

they're legit, not sure where they are on shipping though.

Back
Top Bottom