FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Just got my fugitive damaged boxes this was my best box but no wow factor. Highlights were metallic star sapphire Wonder Woman, white lantern Wonder Woman with no box, bloody 7-11 Carl, and my third frost giant Loki. Haha.

Just got my fugitive damaged boxes this was my best box but no wow factor. Highlights were metallic star sapphire Wonder Woman, white lantern Wonder Woman with no box, bloody 7-11 Carl, and my third frost giant Loki. Haha.

Be interested in trading that frost giant if anything from my box intrigues you?

were you the one who posted in the funko group on Facebook???

do you mind showing the picture on here or sending a pic.?

If it's the same box i saw on FB Only thing i want in there was a cheetara and bepop

No way in hell I would ever pay that much for one pop. Props to her for flourishing like that though.

i mean im attempting to customize myself, joint aint easy. the time put in plus materials... I can understand paying 65-100 especially for the good ones like hers. I personally wouldn't (hence why im just customzing my own now.) but geez

were you the one who posted in the funko group on Facebook???

do you mind showing the picture on here or sending a pic.?

If it's the same box i saw on FB Only thing i want in there was a cheetara and bepop

No, that wasn't me. Sorry, too lazy to post a pic right now. This is everything I got -
White Lantern Wonder Woman (no box)
Metallic Star Sapphire Wonder Woman
Bloody 7/11 Carl
Frost Giant Loki
Raj Koothrappali
Jedi Luke
Vegeta
Murloc
The Wolf Man
Eren Jaeger
Peasant Belle
Teen Titans Robin
Spitfire
Marie Laveau
Scrump
Prison Glenn Rhee
Littlefinger
Sansa Stark

18 pops and the box was a 100? thats a steal imo...seen that girls work on instagram and she does a good job... i dont even know what i would get customized to consider it worth it

Based on that pic Tdog, you think he got his money's worth?

yea im not really a fan of what he got. but value wise i think he got right what he paid for it.
The superman he got is on pop price guide for 70
the batman is 27.
wonderwoman 39
Starbuck is 25

the rest are commons

Last edited:
Based on that pic Tdog, you think he got his money's worth?

yea im not really a fan of what he got. but value wise i think he got right what he paid for it.
The superman he got is on pop price guide for 70
the batman is 27.
wonderwoman 39

the rest are commons

So knock off a few bucks each assuming the boxes have some damage.

If need be he could easily get his money back even if he sold the rest for $5 a piece

Be interested in trading that frost giant if anything from my box intrigues you?

Yeah, that sounds good I don't really need three of them haha. I would have preferred the box posted on FB, but this was the best box I got out of three I've ordered. The last box I got two age of ultron captain Americas.

Anybody looking for any GS exclusives besides Finn or Black Widow? Could def pick up some for trades found a spot with most of them besides the two I mentioned.

I don't know if anyone has posted it here, but a new inverted Deadpool pop has shown up on popinabox.us for pre-order. It is $19.99 US and after shipping comes out to $24.98. I don't know if it is exclusive to them but if it is, I don't know who, if anyone, in the US will be carrying it as well. I personally don't think it will be exclusive to them, but I went ahead and pre-ordered anyways since the don't charge until they ship it out and I figured that if it is going to have an exclusive retailer in the states, they will announce it fairly soon and I can just cancel whenever I know for sure. I have to admit that out of all the Deadpools released for the movie, this is probably my favorite. Here's the link:

https://popinabox.us/funko/pop-vinyl/marvel/5166-deadpool-yellow

And a picture off the website:

200116032057D6018.jpg

18 pops and the box was a 100? thats a steal imo...seen that girls work on instagram and she does a good job... i dont even know what i would get customized to consider it worth it

The only custom I'd want is these three:
9130701-large.jpg

And maybe Boeheim too but that'd just be an old white guy in a suite :rofl:

Yes, I'm still celebrating a victory from 13 years ago :rofl:

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone has posted it here, but a new inverted Deadpool pop has shown up on popinabox.us for pre-order. It is $19.99 US and after shipping comes out to $24.98. I don't know if it is exclusive to them but if it is, I don't know who, if anyone, in the US will be carrying it as well. I personally don't think it will be exclusive to them, but I went ahead and pre-ordered anyways since the don't charge until they ship it out and I figured that if it is going to have an exclusive retailer in the states, they will announce it fairly soon and I can just cancel whenever I know for sure. I have to admit that out of all the Deadpools released for the movie, this is probably my favorite. Here's the link:

https://popinabox.us/funko/pop-vinyl/marvel/5166-deadpool-yellow

And a picture off the website:
200116032057D6018.jpg

Exclusive to FYE.

supposed to be out in 2 weeks i think.

Metallic Star Sapphire Wonder Woman

interested in trading for a GITD White Lantern Wonder Woman MINT box?

Exclusive to FYE.

supposed to be out in 2 weeks i think.

Really? I had no idea he was there. I thought they just had that all blue with yellow eyes. My bad though, thanks for the info. Do you know if he's up for pre-order by chance? I can only find the "X-Men" variant of him. Had the same problem with Vision for a few days but finally stumbled on to it. Regardless, thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom