FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Got my Fugitive Toys box in right before the snow started lol.

This is what I got (prices are from PPG):

Loki "Frost Giant" (Glow in the Dark) - $33

Star Sapphire Wonder Woman - $33

White Lantern: The Flash - $26

Misty Day - $21

Tywin Lannister (gold) - $17

K-3PO - $16

Sting - $11

Pinhead - $11

Nikki Bella - $10

Jon Snow - $10

Wendigo - $10

The Bride Of Frankenstein - $10

Scrump - $9

Kowalski - $8

Sansa Stark - $8

Fred - $7

Spitfire - $6

Lightning McQueen - $6

Total Value - $252

I think I came out pretty good. I will probably purchase this again. 

not bad in value but idk if id risk one of those.

only thing there that would interest me would be the Star Sapphire Wonder Woman though, if metallic. too much of a gamble for me..

Thought we weren't supposed to be posting the smugglers contents so no one got the surprise ruined? Or is that statute already over?

i think the Fugitive box is still worth it even if you're not a fan of what you get, makes good presents. pops end up being like 5.50 each. randoms are nice to have honestly.. pops make good gifts. I cant wait to get mine. ive seen about 4 posted on facebook a lot are basically the same things i think one guy got a tank zombie and GITD superman. white latern which is pretty huge.

i'll keep getting them if i catch em.

Got my Fugitive Toys box in right before the snow started lol.

This is what I got (prices are from PPG):

Loki "Frost Giant" (Glow in the Dark) - $33

Star Sapphire Wonder Woman - $33

White Lantern: The Flash - $26

Misty Day - $21

Tywin Lannister (gold) - $17

K-3PO - $16

Sting - $11

Pinhead - $11

Nikki Bella - $10

Jon Snow - $10

Wendigo - $10

The Bride Of Frankenstein - $10

Scrump - $9

Kowalski - $8

Sansa Stark - $8

Fred - $7

Spitfire - $6

Lightning McQueen - $6

Total Value - $252

I think I came out pretty good. I will probably purchase this again. 
not bad in value but idk if id risk one of those.

only thing there that would interest me would be the Star Sapphire Wonder Woman though, if metallic. too much of a gamble for me..
Yeah most of the pops I got I have no interest in and will probably used as gifts or something like that.
i think the Fugitive box is still worth it even if you're not a fan of what you get, makes good presents. pops end up being like 5.50 each. randoms are nice to have honestly.. pops make good gifts. I cant wait to get mine. ive seen about 4 posted on facebook a lot are basically the same things i think one guy got a tank zombie and GITD superman. white latern which is pretty huge.

i'll keep getting them if i catch em.
I think the price per pop is worth it in most cases, but I can see where people would be turned off. When I opened my box I was like wtf becasue all the weak ones were on the top lol. Once I go to the second layer and saw the better pops I felt more relieved. A lot of the ones that I got will be gifts because I have no interest in them.

Big patt you now have the best box ive seen so far. Value wise. My fav in yours is that lady sif... im super excited for my box now

Thought we weren't supposed to be posting the smugglers contents so no one got the surprise ruined? Or is that statute already over?
We aren't but I think practically everyone in here got their sub box in. It seems like just yesterday you were starting with one and then you got the fugitive box lol. You got good ones. Everyone has

We aren't but I think practically everyone in here got their sub box in. It seems like just yesterday you were starting with one and then you got the fugitive box lol. You got good ones. Everyone has

Haha yeah my friend sent me the link to the fugitive box and said it'd be worth checking out. I got lucky and a lot of them ended up being in my field of interest

The two my little pony even that out though haha

found an old Amazon card
smokin.gif

ordered Saul Goodman & Iron Man (Mark 43). wasted no time 
laugh.gif

Yeah, I thought so too. It's a little annoying that it happens when just a little while ago people said to make sure they put spoilers on that kind of stuff. But why read what people say when you can just put a picture up that is half the size of the whole page?
mean.gif
  Seriously though, I understand most people SHOULD of gotten what they ordered, but with the way the Funko box services are, you can't be too sure. I already got mine, but wouldn't be too happy if I didn't. It's just incredibly rude.

Back
Top Bottom