FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Thanks to an old ex oddly enough I got my Chase Goblin for retail. Talk about odd circumstances!

If I find any other Chase Goblins, which I'm determined to do, I will gladly do 1 for 1 trades or even throw in extra pops on my side as I have to condense my 350+ collection with a baby on the way.

View media item 1896503

Damn ^ :smokin

I'll trade you for any extras you might get :nerd: congrats, dude!

Last edited:
I need to get pictures but the mail this week was good to me.
Hulkbuster, Rhode Island blue suit iron man, War machine, Deep space suit, and iron patriot showed up.

Have 4 more ebay auctions that I should win to add James Rhodes, unmasked iron man, regular iron man 3, and hopefully Tony stark. Expensive 10 days but so worth it

I honestly want the chase to get the chase bug out of my system. And while I love pops, I'm not about to go wild and drop crazy mont to have a chase in my collection. I've capped myself at $20 for a pop.

On that note I still need the metallic TRU set. My PO didn't go thru and I fell through the cracks trying to cop it while hunting the Maskless Kylo.

i legit did not know what these things were about a month ago and i somehow have quickly assembled a collection of 38 pops in about 3 weeks. i've paid under retail for all of them and have 18 force awkens figures, 6 WWE, 5 napoleon dynamite, 2 DBZ and 1 fallout vault boy. Luckily I'm not into too many more properties that Funko owns or else this hobby could seriously get out of hand. I believe ive paid about $325 for all of them which equates to a bout 8.50 a pop even after shipping and tax! 

i legit did not know what these things were about a month ago and i somehow have quickly assembled a collection of 38 pops in about 3 weeks. i've paid under retail for all of them and have 18 force awkens figures, 6 WWE, 5 napoleon dynamite, 2 DBZ and 1 fallout vault boy. Luckily I'm not into too many more properties that Funko owns or else this hobby could seriously get out of hand. I believe ive paid about $325 for all of them which equates to a bout 8.50 a pop even after shipping and tax! 

tumblr_msek1vygXP1qfywy0o1_400.gif

Bit the bullet and grabbed the Green Goblin chase from eBay last night for $50. The market is flooded right now and the price could go lower if they keep sending out boxes in the same ratio with the 4 chase but I didn't want to miss a decent price if they dry up and go back to 1/36 again. I really wanted it and don't think Walgreens manager will come through so whatever lol. Done until those GoT pops come out unless I grab some older GoT I still need.

Last edited:
I honestly want the chase to get the chase bug out of my system. And while I love pops, I'm not about to go wild and drop crazy mont to have a chase in my collection. I've capped myself at $20 for a pop.

On that note I still need the metallic TRU set. My PO didn't go thru and I fell through the cracks trying to cop it while hunting the Maskless Kylo.

I'll go check that TRU again tomorrow and if they have one I'll scoop for you famb.

Got you for retail, you got shipping?

Bit the bullet and grabbed the Green Goblin chase from eBay last night for $50.

this is why i personally cant complain about the prices of some of these POPs, especially all the latest Marvel/DC releases (Walgreens, Deadpools, Nemesis Punisher, Daredevil, Aquaman, BvS 2 pack). some people are just willing to pay it, no offense to you hennessy hennessy . kudos for your pick up, much better than what ive seen him being sold for :smh: . just highlighting why some go by PPG pricing. we control the "value" of these things, its the nature of collectibles.

Bit the bullet and grabbed the Green Goblin chase from eBay last night for $50.

this is why i personally cant complain about the prices of some of these POPs, especially all the latest Marvel/DC releases (Walgreens, Deadpools, Nemesis Punisher, Daredevil, Aquaman, BvS 2 pack). some people are just willing to pay it, no offense to you hennessy hennessy . kudos for your pick up, much better than what ive seen him being sold for :smh: . just highlighting why some go by PPG pricing. we control the "value" of these things, its the nature of collectibles.

Like I said before I've already exhausted all my options online and locally. It seemed like the best time to buy right now while the market is flooded. I'd rather pay an extra $40 than waste hours of my time trying to find this.

Like I said before I've already exhausted all my options online and locally. It seemed like the best time to buy right now while the market is flooded. I'd rather pay an extra $40 than waste hours of my time trying to find this.

yea i understand. you already dropped a few bucks the first time, might as well make it a for sure thing now.

So let me be clear, I will conduct trades for these. I will NOT sell these for dollar amounts. After a thousand calls made finally found all four of these in one store...CRAZY!

View media item 1897197

what you looking for?

I have the following FT:

-Scar
-Marty McFly (w/ hoverboard)
-Gogo Yubari (bleeding eyes)
-Power Armor (GS exclusive)
-Super Saiyan God Goku x2 (one on hold for tdogg2k tdogg2k )
-Deadpool (pirate) x2
-Knightmare Batman x2
-Superman Soldier x2
-Walgreens 4 pack
-Green Goblin x2
-Godzilla (ghost - GITD)
-Bane

PM me if you're interested in anything. I'm looking for:
-Aquaman (HT exclusive)
-BvS 2 pack (TRU exclusive)
-The Notorious B.I.G.
-Tobias Funke (chase)
Maybe some GoT pops also.

Last edited:
I'm looking for older pops.

Leonidas
Alan and baby Carlos
Zombie Merle
Chase Jason
Chase Michael Meyers
Riddler
Two Face
Penguin

Pops of that nature, let me know. Will add to the trade if nescessary.

I can vouch for peru. Made a trade with him. Very smooth.
(Hell hes the creator of this group) very stand up dude

Back
Top Bottom