FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Is anyone getting Brickseek for Walmart to work on that GITd 2 pack? I really want that one but out here finding good pops at any store is like winning the lottery.

I can't tell if the person thought they were getting a 4 pack from the pics in my auction or just got in an intense bidding war with someone and refused to let their pride down, but, I sold a regular Green Goblin for $50 on eBay. So I guess that paid for my chase :rofl:

Last edited:
@Maxdunker
Im not really looking to get the dc box either i may need u to get me one also

Ok you gonna wait for spoilers on it? I just want that armored Batman. I think it'd be cheaper to order it from them instead of me picking it up but either way holla at me. I'll be there early and do the Funko stuff first.

Sucks cuz I'mma take the subway there so I'mma be stuck carrying a bunch of stuff I might just bring a luggage bag :lol:

I can't tell if the person thought they were getting a 4 pack from the pics in my auction or just got in an intense bidding war with someone and refused to let their pride down, but, I sold a regular Green Goblin for $50 on eBay. So I guess that paid for my chase :rofl:

Did they pay?

Has anyone heard anything about the supposed "mystery boxes" coming out at Hot Topic sometime in March? Something along the lines of possible deadpool variants? I dunno whether to believe it or not, little to no info about them available.

Has anyone heard anything about the supposed "mystery boxes" coming out at Hot Topic sometime in March? Something along the lines of possible deadpool variants? I dunno whether to believe it or not, little to no info about them available.
HT tweeted a blurry photo of deadpool saying mystery pop looked like the old deadpool they're using not the new one

How do you guys upload photos from your phone so easily. Pics dont work on the mobile site for me. I always have to switch it to desktop

Back
Top Bottom