FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I have 3 regular Duck Dodgers I got for free. $5 shipped to anyone who's interested.

You got mail fam.

Solid trade! Hoping to land a Chase Leatherface for my extra white duck dodger!
That Pre-Order life? Man GameStop my be THE SPOT for Chase pops.

Yeah I was in a meeting and missed it SMH. I had page monitor on and everything. All good works out in my favor and it was from one of my admins. I could care less about perceived value both of those pops end up costing me $15 outta pocket so can't be beat. Can't believe they put that up for Funko Shop tho. Seems like it'd be something they leave for NYCC. Maybe Space Cadet will get NYCC love.

Just traded my extra white duck for the green glow one and GITD Firestorm 8) :smokin

I have 3 regular Duck Dodgers I got for free. $5 shipped to anyone who's interested.

That Pre-Order life? Man GameStop my be THE SPOT for Chase pops.

Yeah they cancelled my order of 6 after I received 3 but they never charged me. So I called them up and asked if they were going to charge me. They said they only saw an order for 3 and I played dumb. Asked again if I would be charged. They escalated it to someone else who told me I wouldn't be charged so I'm hooking up the NT fam.

Just traded my extra white duck for the green glow one and GITD Firestorm
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

How in the world y'all landing these great *** deal...

And I can't even get something simple.  Renely Baratheon 
laugh.gif

I been *****in for 2 weeks now...More so because of Yves.  

Sorry fellas for the vent.  

Just blown by Walgreens and Yves. 

Yeah they cancelled my order of 6 after I received 3 but they never charged me. So I called them up and asked if they were going to charge me. They said they only saw an order for 3 and I played dumb. Asked again if I would be charged. They escalated it to someone else who told me I wouldn't be charged so I'm hooking up the NT fam.

Awesome! May the Pop Karma be with you!

My PC package got lost in the mail....

:stoneface:

THAT SUCKS! Your delivery dude wearing a Funko shirt?!

Last edited:
sup NT, long time lurker, figured it'd be fun to get more involed. Also just redid my collection (sorry for crappy cell pic)

PC order just came in, if anyone wants the powerpuff girls set lmk
Welcome Ben29.. Paging @CELTICSPRIDE34 

Please reach out to Celticspride34, he really needs that Buttercup.

Anyhow, welcome to the NT PoP Family

Soo..you wouldn't happen to have a Renely Baratheon on you for a trade or sale? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I dun goofed for getting rid of headless Ned Stark and GITD White Ranger in 2013 [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Both going for 600+ now lmao [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

Last edited:
How far are you willing to go for that Renly?
Y'all just got me out here looking desperate 
laugh.gif

I'm not willing to go beyond $125...Yves knows what the hell I'm talking about too.

I can do some major trades...Multiples, but I'm not trading any GOT, Doom, or Teen Titan Go! 
laugh.gif

View media item 2121875Now if that FP order would just get here, my SDCC mails hauls are done :smh:

On a side note, one of my boys who hooked me up with Harleen has a set of Joker/Harleen set for sale, if anyone needs one.

And if anyone that ordered a green Duck Dodgers just so happens to be selling it :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom