FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Quick question,all the new HT Chuckys have the rounded edges? They had 2 today,so I assume its one of the ones with the round edge plastic.Also anyone interested in the Preacher line,saw a few in HT in Tennessee today so they should be almost everywhere.

There's so much that can be done for the next LoC box, I really hope Funko doesn't drop the ball like they did with the Marvel villains box. SO mush disappointment, anger, and regret :smh:

There's no list to be on yet. Im just saying 16 is probably what ill cap the number at. Probably no more than 20

I wanna do a secret Santa
nerd.gif

Anybody have any idea on the GS exclusive Rogue One Vader? :nerd:

Release date / can we pre order?

I've read that all the R1 pops can't be pre-ordered anymore except 1. I'mma go today and see what's the haps

Man based on this image, funko playing with emotions

View media item 2156928
All of those villains have pops save for Bane since I consider that one a movie pop.

Please funko do right by us.

Last edited:
I've read that all the R1 pops can't be pre-ordered anymore except 1. I'mma go today and see what's the haps

Man based on this image, funko playing with emotions

View media item 2156928
All of those villains have pops save for Bane since I consider that one a movie pop.

Please funko do right by us.

They are gonna release...another Harely Quinn, LMAO! Or a black and white Joker. LOL

Back
Top Bottom