FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Dont do that tho.
I literally typed out exactly what was going to happen in here and even edited since you typed you understood and i didnt want anyonr to see it and go off what i said.

You could (still) easily get rid of the rest of what you have here by waffle if you did what i said.
Atleast make your retail money back plus more.

When i did mine i gave up 2 pops and 2nd place gave a pop. Worked out to me making approximately 5 profit but i got rid of what i needed and made my moneyback and nters had a good time.
With the pops left over sold for 5 bucks just to off em. If you wanna make profit there's nothing wrong with that. But just the one you tried you do only benefitted you.

(Hmmm maybe I'll show ya by doing one)

...Tdogg letting that Iron Throne go since Stannis took that L huh....interesting...

Don't nobody want Stannis as their king lol.

Names are now written down for the next lord of light sacrifice

The NT pop thread was lightened today as another member and former Funko collector departed the thread. After a failed waffle attempt, the young bright eyed member was met with Funko flaming as those he thought were compatriots turned on him.

Witnesses say he was just trying to eat, but it seems his brethren took issue with his methods.

Reports state he made a waffle attempt with the prize being an un-stickered Amazon Exclusive unmasked Iron Man Pop. Duo it seems set his waffle price too high, which drew ire and furor from the Funko thread natives.

One witness, a tdogg2k tdogg2k self pronounced Stannis Baratheon supporter, said he tried to let Duo know to be careful with the waffle, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears.

Others interviewed stated that Duo was a good man who provided good deals in the past. onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII remembered Duo for the great price he got a Sonic the Hedgehog pop and hoped that people would let him live.

Sadly it would not be the case.

In his final moments, Duo is said to have uttered he had no hard feelings but it seemed he was done here.

View media item 2160434
Username - duo 1026 duo 1026

Thread participation - 07/2016 - 09/2016

Reporting for Aciton 7 news, this is maxdunker.

The NT pop thread was lightened today as another member and former Funko collector departed the thread. After a failed waffle attempt, the young bright eyed member was met with Funko flaming as those he thought were compatriots turned on him.

Witnesses say he was just trying to eat, but it seems his brethren took issue with his methods.

Reports state he made a waffle attempt with the prize being an un-stickered Amazon Exclusive unmasked Iron Man Pop. Duo it seems set his waffle price too high, which drew ire and furor from the Funko thread natives.

One witness, a @Tdogg2k self pronounced Stannis Baratheon supporter, said he tried to let Duo know to be careful with the waffle, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears.

Others interviewed stated that Duo was a good man who provided good deals in the past. @onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX remembered Duo for the great price he got a Sonic the Hedgehog pop and hoped that people would let him live.

In his final moments, Duo is said to have uttered he had no hard feelings but it seemed he was done here.

Username - @Duo 1026

Bruh 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

The most professional obituary I've seen on this site the internet :lol: 8/8 Would rep again.

Last edited:

One witness, a tdogg2k tdogg2k self pronounced Stannis Baratheon supporter, said he tried to let Duo know to be careful with the waffle, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears.

Others interviewed stated that Duo was a good man who provided good deals in the past. onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII remembered Duo for the great price he got a Sonic the Hedgehog pop and hoped that people would let him live.

View media item 2160434
Username - duo 1026 duo 1026

Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 2160516

Back
Top Bottom