FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Waiting on the glams but recap: two Scott Pilgrim Pops, Shane from TWD, and SSJ Trunks.

Yeah that pop needs something more. Otherwise may as well just call it "man with gun". Most basic pop I've seen from Funko since the early days.

But I guess...a basic, wack pop for a basic, wack show.

Last edited:
Welcome to the dark side where you're vilified by folks for not giving away pops that may seriously benefit you and even when you do give them away for nearly nothing it goes unappreciated. DARKSIDE!!!
PLEEEASE Tell me this isn't about that trash Phoenix Suns batman?!?!

No, that Bats wasn't it. And I never said anything about wanting anything for free. You always bring it up like that's why people say something and it's not. I have never once said a single thing about people asking for too much for something I try to make a deal on. I'll pay what I think it's worth to me and if it's more so be it, that's someone else's choice to make.

No, that Bats wasn't it. And I never said anything about wanting anything for free. You always bring it up like that's why people say something and it's not. I have never once said a single thing about people asking for too much for something I try to make a deal on. I'll pay what I think it's worth to me and if it's more so be it, that's someone else's choice to make.

You wanted me to oop you white gamma Duck Dodgers for retail like we boys. Even the homie who i do personal deals with off the forum, even though we hook each other up we both knew if one of us didn't score we would oop each other with a finders fee. Ain't no giving out here. And I offered you a trade for pops that were roughly $100. I never offered to sell you that pop nor didn't ask for anything outside of market value.

You so concerned about people making a buck and "lining their pockets" You don't pay for my coke habit, my philandering much less my bills so why get so mad? :rolleyes

Bro in all honesty I don't even remember what the small disagreement was between you and I. The Yankee guy also had an issue with something I did, don't remember that either. Regardless, I'm being an instigator and messy just for kicks and giggles. We collect bobble heads. As grown adults, if we can't talk ish and have fun with it there's really no point in doing it. We can all stand to lighten up and just laugh.

NOSE CANDY!!!!

Last edited:
In for Trunks. Who's actually going to NYCC? I might need an oop on that Metallic Green Ranger. :nerd:

Might have to jump in the Supreme and Jordan thread to get a bot for this one :lol:

Sad part it's that serious :smh: After the fundays attempt yeah its command center time

Yeah with the death of PC And the state of the game now I see the bubble bursting soon.

It's not worth my effort now that everyone is hip to reselling and PC dead. I definitely don't see any older pops jumping up in value like crazy like they were a year or two ago. I think it's a good time to move on for me.

Yeah with the death of PC And the state of the game now I see the bubble bursting soon.

It's not worth my effort now that everyone is hip to reselling and PC dead. I definitely don't see any older pops jumping up in value like crazy like they were a year or two ago. I think it's a good time to move on for me.

Take my rep for being real even tho you took a jab at me after i did hook up your spidey collection :tongue:

Bro in all honesty I don't even remember what the small disagreement was between you and I. The Yankee guy also had an issue with something I did, don't remember that either. Regardless, I'm being an instigator and messy just for kicks and giggles. We collect bobble heads. As grown adults, if we can't talk ish and have fun with it there's really no point in doing it. We can all stand to lighten up and just laugh.

NOSE CANDY!!!!
It's not about that.  Although some people like, Max, feels that even though it's NT, you still getting tax. Nothing is wrong with that.

There's people like me, who feel like this is a community. We all in here have the same habits and hobby. Why not help?  I don't mind doing anything for anybody on here as long as they're willing to do the same.  Favor for a Favor.  Hell 100% of the time, I've given the POP for retail or $10-$15 above retail regardless of PPG.

What I don't agree with is people who want a helping hand but comes back with the most ridiculous number for a "bobble heads" when it time to return the favor...

Some of y'all are just greedy mofos 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Take my rep for being real even tho you took a jab at me after i did hook up your spidey collection :tongue:

I was only providing cliffs fam lol. But for real, to you, other resellers, or just anyone else. The game now is not worth reselling like it used to be. I was making decent money while building my collection for free I just don't see the opportunities any more.

Reminds me of SB game. SDCC 16 was at same stage as Buck dunks on the timeline. Time to sell before market saturated.

Greed is good.

But forget all this, how we forget about the Stannis bashing already? GoT winning the emmy last night should have included the most wanted death category and Stannis getting the chop shoulda been up for an award :lol:

Where's my headless stannis pop at?

Please put my name on that new lord of the light offering list tho i need that as a wallpaper :lol:

You wanted me to oop you white gamma Duck Dodgers for retail like we boys. Even the homie who i do personal deals with off the forum, even though we hook each other up we both knew if one of us didn't score we would oop each other with a finders fee. Ain't no giving out here. And I offered you a trade for pops that were roughly $100. I never offered to sell you that pop nor didn't ask for anything outside of market value.

You so concerned about people making a buck and "lining their pockets" You don't pay for my coke habit, my philandering much less my bills so why get so mad? :rolleyes
You'd be surprised how many people don't care to make a quick buck and actually give out in the pop world(or even not charging a finders fee). Hell Yankee has given away chases, customs and a little more expensive pops without expecting anything. I've ooped a Bane(retail plus shipping) and a few other pops. I think anyone who says "I'll try to get you one if I get an extra" isn't going to expect to pay resell unless noted before. It is what it is but we aren't trying to tax and worry about money in here

S/o to the dudes not charging finders fee :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom