FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

my hot topic said they don't know nothing about putting Vault Boy on clearance and opening their mystery packs

O well

I keep mine in the box, I don't really have the space to lay them out and look cool. Maybe once I have established a solid collection I would look into some type of cabinet or case. I've seen some that Ikea makes that would be perfect for other things I have.

I wanted the Saved By The Bell ones :smokin

Saw it on the first page and was like "Hmm, Pops, I like those". I follow a good amount of Toy Collectors on Instagram and they're always just interesting to me and have never had the desire to truly start collecting myself. I just buy some here and there that appeal to me, its just challenging because I never see them on sale.

Well, went to go pick up my HT order and what do I see... the very fallout mystery pack for 7 bucks the lady on phone told me they didn't have, smh. Just a bunch of medic, charisma and toughness.

Got the one and only Adamantium Skeleton they had:

View media item 2197834

So are we getting an ETA on this?

A clue?

1st ETA is end of October. Each month I'll do a product run of 3 pieces. I'll do a waffle to determine the winners each month. I have not decided whether I just do a completely free waffle or I do $1 entry and everybody can join. You will know what you're getting before the waffle entry, I'll post a pic of the finished product.

P.S. That circular thing on the bottom of the sticker...it's a waffle.

Back
Top Bottom