FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Being a **** about it isnt savage though. So unnecessary especially with people politely and specifically asking to atleast not post the picture out in the open.
Again spoiler tag is cool but **** people dont even have tracking info yet
Atleast wait for that.

Dont be like that especially in a board where the community has been respectful to each other with oops and waffles and generally a fun atmosphere

This.

Especially since it doesnt benefit you at all to spoil, unless you get off to that .

Being a **** about it isnt savage though. So unnecessary especially with people politely and specifically asking to atleast not post the picture out in the open.
Atleast wait for that.

Dont be like that especially in a board where the community has been respectful to each other with oops and waffles and generally a fun atmosphere

you should know i of all people like my surprises from the boxes, i did my part using the spoiler tag like we normally do here. we cant please everyone, just stay off the internet until you get your boxes then is what i say. Max must of woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning though. he gave no dambs! :lol:

you should know i of all people like my surprises from the boxes, i did my part using the spoiler tag like we normally do here. we cant please everyone, just stay off the internet until you get your boxes then is what i say. Max must of woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning though. he gave no dambs! :lol:
Dont get me wrong. You put it in the spoiler. You were polite about it. Everyone else reacted without giving up what it was.
But being blantant about it like that is just wrong. Makes no sense to do in here. We all joked yesterday about it but saying stay off the internet and stuff. Lets be realistic. Again even us with facebook. I have my funko groups hidden from my time line for that reason.
But to come and specifically ruin it like that....come on Max. You better than that....

POP is trash, would of been better served for the following box.. glad i skipped... :smh:
[

/SPOILER]
Thanks for posting the picture in the spoiler, it was the first thing I saw when I checked the thread(recent pictures box).

That's cool if you post in your Facebook groups, or whatnot, but can we NOT post it in here for at least a week after it drops?  Some of us, myself included, like to be surprised when it arrives.

LloydOfficialBall_original.gif

View media item 2217828

0 effs.

I thought that was a Huntress pop but she's not a villain.

Merp.

Eff that hat.

View media item 2217879
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] max with snap.

incredulous.gif

Atleast wait for that.

3o85xtXsQe4GeK68XC.gif

Instant-Replay-e1355235637439.jpg

Max woke up feeling like colossus

View media item 2217882

Last edited:
Ok I will apologize for that but let's be honest, really really honest. The whole mystery box angle has run its course.

Funko themselves are even saying that they're considering pulling back the veil of mystery to focus on the hardwork that goes in to the box.

and yeah, I am truly upset at that box :lol: I'm down with this group and it's 90% of the reason i visit NT. But it had to be done and yes this will be a one and only time for me. In the future I will continue with the status quo of spoiler tag but i just had such high hopes for this box. Frustration got the better of me.

We're friends on FB too tdogg2k tdogg2k and in the same groups so i know you see the posts :lol:

to the rest of the people that wanted to actually be surprised my bad y'all.

Dont get me wrong. You put it in the spoiler. You were polite about it. Everyone else reacted without giving up what it was.
But being blantant about it like that is just wrong. Makes no sense to do in here. We all joked yesterday about it but saying stay off the internet and stuff. Lets be realistic. Again even us with facebook. I have my funko groups hidden from my time line for that reason.
But to come and specifically ruin it like that....come on Max. You better than that....

yea me myself i usually unfollow the groups im in until i receive my box. its really hard to avoid though. my Strange POP was spoiled cuz someone posted it in an action figure group im in. not to be a **** but you really just gotta avoid the internet. Funko themselves post it on IG and FB. i understand most want to avoid it at all costs like myself but sometimes it just cant be avoided. really, you dont wanna see it? stay off the internet until you get your box.

PSA from someone who gets pissed when his boxes are spoiled :lol:.

it is what it is..

yea me myself i usually unfollow the groups im in until i receive my box. its really hard to avoid though. my Strange POP was spoiled cuz someone posted it in an action figure group im in. not to be a **** but you really just gotta avoid the internet. Funko themselves post it on IG and FB. i understand most want to avoid it at all costs like myself but sometimes it just cant be avoided. really, you dont wanna see it? stay off the internet until you get your box.

PSA from someone who gets pissed when his boxes are spoiled :lol:.

it is what it is..

This. Don't feel bad for y'all honestly. You oughta know by now...

Move out the thread if you don't wanna be spoiled. It's your own fault at this point. Gotta decide if this thread updates are more important than being unspoiled.

Last edited:
This. Don't feel bad for y'all honestly. You oughta know by now...

Move out the thread if you don't wanna be spoiled. It's your own fault at this point. Gotta decide if this thread updates are more important than being unspoiled.

Yea what was he thinking...loser.....

Everyone else who wants an oop they should leave too. The should have been on when the pop dropped or gone to the store right when they opened

:lol:

Colossus already sold out off HT.com...TDogg got me paranoid that my **** bout to get cancelled now too.

Heading to HT right after work 
mean.gif

Yea what was he thinking...loser.....

Everyone else who wants an oop they should leave too. The should have been on when the pop dropped or gone to the store right when they opened

:lol:

Guess i shouldnt even make secret santa a secret may as well just give out the assignments here and now.

Say avoid the internet is such a stupid thing tosay. We get on for more than just tv shows, toys, sneakers etc.

Back
Top Bottom