FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Heads up for Bay Area...

New Park Mall HT is stacked with:
BB8*
Underwater Bats*
PJ Jack
Mag the Mighty*
Malcolm Merlin
Olivia
Deadpool black and white*
And had one power puff girl*...

Got the ones i wanted ( * ) and the power puff girl for anyone else who wants it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indy will be available at D-Street in downtown Disney. Limit 10 per person. This pic was like 30 minutes ago or so

View media item 2108650
And I saw this earlier

View media item 2108652
It's about 9am these gonna be sold out at the store by 10ish :smh:

It was so hot I totally knocked out yesterday and slept through the night. I usually wake up around 2-3am for water but last night nada and I missed it [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Dam they probably won't be there by the time I get out of work! F!

Well aren't you mister cool guy lol uggggh just look in the bay prices are ridiculous for him
lol had i known i could get 3......

Thanfully i only have like 8 unwanted pops. (Which are oddly enough rising in value . Dark elf from thor)

If i have to get this surgery tho. Some of my heavy hitters may have to go

Just got word from a friend who's in Disneyland right now all Indy's are sold out.

Heads up for Bay Area...

Can I buy the pp girls from you

New Park Mall HT is stacked with:
BB8*
Underwater Bats*
PJ Jack
Mag the Mighty*
Malcolm Merlin
Olivia
Deadpool black and white*
And had one power puff girl*...

Got the ones i wanted ( * ) and the power puff girl for anyone else who wants it.

Placed my Dr strange on hold under my cousins name. It's close to her house she I'll have it by the end of the day. I got the 2 I wanted for retail so I'm pretty happy.

Been selling my Dug w/ Cones for $60 shipped. He's still available on PC. Just an FYI to anyone looking to get their hustle on. I had 5. 2 left now.

Edit: Guess he sold out.

Cursed Barbossa been hitting at $45 shipped also.

Last edited:
the indy pop was disney parks exclusive? at least they sold it in downtown disney so technically you didnt have to be in side the park.

imagine if disney only sold it INSIDE the park and to purchase it you had to buy an entrance ticket to the park.. now that would be savage!

I got dr strange today. GS would only let me buy 1, they got 6 total in. Not a huge fan, just going to hold onto him and Mag for a few months and see where the value goes.

I started off saying that the only POP I wanted was SDCC Indy.

I ended up with False God Superman, Doctor Strange, Han with bowcaster, BB-8, Green Goblin and Indiana Jones from the Disney Store :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom