FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

O
WHOA REALLY? HIM HOLDING THE HEAD?!?

Damn bro please do if you can.. I really need that joint

Sounds like I'm wrong. I asked my boy if they had it and he said no. Thought that's what I saw but obviously not. He's a funko sevant at 5 years old. It's crazy. He gave me the run down from memory and I was wrong. Said the Marcus I saw was at game stop and it wasn't the one holding a head.

O
Sounds like I'm wrong. I asked my boy if they had it and he said no. Thought that's what I saw but obviously not. He's a funko sevant at 5 years old. It's crazy. He gave me the run down from memory and I was wrong. Said the Marcus I saw was at game stop and it wasn't the one holding a head.

Lol damn.

They doin us dirty famb.

Gamestop was supposed to get him :smh:

This some bs...

They got me out here thirsting.. I even had my girl try that's how desperate I was.. She got further than me and carted him then it started saying she ain't have a shipping address and all kinds of nonsense

Why you do this funko. Why you do this..

Lol lady at the Disney Store said "no Disney stores are holding the Indy Pop"... to which I said you're mistaken but that's ok. She wasn't happy with me this morning.

My bro came through on an Astro Boy from BAIT. Check out that detail :smokin

View media item 2108859
I copped Marcus, Brak, and Zorak off PC. Got charged twice. Only one confirmation email. I'm sure it'll take forever to get it resolved with customer service :x

we out here buying pops like they're stocks. i really need to get hip to this to pay for the pops lmao.

You gotta do it man.

Looking at my spreadsheet...

I bought 12 pops to keep (for now) and the total was $245.89

I bought 35 pops to sell immediately and the total was $589.22. Sold 6 pops already from this lot and my profit (taking into account what I paid, all shipping, taxes, PP, eBay fees) from those 6 is $162.

I've already paid for half the pops I'm keeping. And the pops I'm keeping are the ones going for the most right now (duck dodgers, goblin, indiana jones, etc...).

If you can't sell them you can just return them or sell to get your money back worst case scenario.

I'm just getting a bunch of dope pops for free and getting money on top of it essentially :pimp: All in a days work...literally.

Last edited:
hennessy hennessy
Thanks for posting that stock locator, picking mine up in the am.

And once again I take a nap and miss out on Green Goblin, damn!!!

Last edited:
SMH never ordered off PC before but I heard shipping is expensive and takes forever.

I'd rather wait to see if GS is gonna get him like the reports were saying..

SMH never ordered off PC before but I heard shipping is expensive and takes forever.

I'd rather wait to see if GS is gonna get him like the reports were saying..
Shipping is usually around 10 bucks (not yesterday though :smh: ) and it takes about a week and a half. And I'm in California. Not too bad. Plus they're always pretty decently packaged.

I see what you got there [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

I started off saying that the only POP I wanted was SDCC Indy.

I ended up with False God Superman, Doctor Strange, Han with bowcaster, BB-8, Green Goblin and Indiana Jones from the Disney Store :smh:

i only wanted bb8, han solo with bowcaster and dug with the cone.. but ended up copping bb8, han solo, dr strange, luke with the cutoff hand from hot topic and that gold bear from walmart

Took my whole lunch period and 3 different GS's but I finally got'em.

None of the GS's were holding or reserving them. GS I cop'd at only got 3 in, I got the first one and was debating if I should cop 2. Lady right behind me grabbed the other two :wow:

View media item 2108939

Last edited:
Doc Strange all sold out...
They have a Han with Bowcaster they are holding for me though.

Yeah I need to get hip to pop flipping haha. I used to flip shoes and clothes all the time but I'm washed in that now. Collecting is starting to get expensive. I didn't realize how many places dropped stuff online. Bout to do my research next time something worthwhile drops lol.

Still pissed that I was one person away from getting duck Dodgers yesterday but it's all good, got to meet some sexy ladies out of the ordeal lol.

How is forbidden planet with shipping? I'm OOB but I would like my goblin box to come in decent shape.

Back
Top Bottom