FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

People on the facebook groups are happy popcultcha can't ship to US anymore, is there a reason why? I always bought stuff from them that I wouldn't be able to get otherwise.

Spoke with the artist, apparently the production one are sold out.

He's me giving the artist copy, signed at the bottom and the box in a case. :smokin

Last edited:
People on the facebook groups are happy popcultcha can't ship to US anymore, is there a reason why? I always bought stuff from them that I wouldn't be able to get otherwise.
The people who are happy are probably not from the US and glad only they have access to it like we do with some pops

So glad we got our Greywind and unmasked Cyclops while we could!!!
Also, count me in on SS
That was so clutch. thanks again

Never was able to see a Grey Wind on the site, happen to have an extra one?
i been put you in contact with homeboy with the GOT lot, i thought you got it from him???

Not dumb people at all. I sympathize with the sentiment to be honest. Pop cultcha for us in the US atleast waas always a last minute last option type of thing. then when they got exclusives we 'd hog them up. order multiples just to resell. then people overseas are out.

like yea it kinda sucks you dont have that last option anymore, but no one can be mad because they wait a year to pick up a brown suit wolverine because they were waiting for a better deal then buying it from PC in the first place.
but as soon as a SDCC or NYCC exclusives gets put up we're buyign their stock up immedietly to where other countries that have no other chance to get it are assed out.

their are tons of other sites that sells pops tho. so I dont think this is a big loss for them or really for us US consumers.

Any Bay Area people here?

I see SF Comic Con is in a couple weeks, anyone going?

I'm thinking about it.. will be my first one.

Want to see what POPs I can get

Never was able to see a Grey Wind on the site, happen to have an extra one?

Sorry man, got an extra for Tdogg and that was it. I think I'm bad luck for you because I can never help you with anything. Sorry about that, I'll keep trying for you when I can. I'll keep my eyes open on him for you though. Be patient on him; his price tends to fluctuate a lot, so hopefully he can be found for a deal.

Lol forgive my rant yesterday in that thread lol.
I was having a bad day and need to let off steam on the internet. :rofl:

unless I dont get this Spider man box today.. If i don't this internet burns today!

Last edited:
I thought limiting myself to batman, twd and wolverine pops would save me space and money but all these batman variants are getting out of control.

@maxdunker is going to end up selecting the 4th option on the poll
nerd.gif
yelling

djlunchbox djlunchbox is going to end up selecting the 4th option on the poll :nerd:

i'm siiiiiiiick!!!! :lol:

I'm out of it for a few days and y'all come outta pocket like that lol

FYI first run of marvel walgreens pops are showing up with chases again.

And I'mm put all this noise to rest with another grail call that came in while I was outta town.

Just wait on it :smokin

It's funny, I was gearing up to place my first big PC order sometime this week for a lot of the ones I slacked on getting.

I'm good on this weeks Freddy, but to those who do want it, it'll probably go live fairly soon.

Back
Top Bottom