FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Looking at my Walgreens marvel pops I'm so glad the scum of the earth is getting axed from marvel exclusives

Last edited:
Man I wish they sold pop protectors on the black market for super cheap.

LOL @ black market comment.

Honestly I got a quote straight from a motherland China vendor. They wanted like $100 shipping for 300 protectors at $0.35 each.

I figure rather buy them from a US vendor and get them quick.

LOL @ black market comment.

Honestly I got a quote straight from a motherland China vendor. They wanted like $100 shipping for 300 protectors at $0.35 each.

I figure rather buy them from a US vendor and get them quick.

Damn... so $135 for 300?? Smh that's a deal though dudes out here want $100 for 100. If you ever do it and wanna go half lemme know.. 150 of em would be great!

SS presents is snapping.. my box ain't too pop heavy like some of these though! Hope my SS likes it! Lol

This is how my box starts. Not too bad and then slowly the knife gets twisted in the wound.

And then the knife gets broken off when I saw the shirt 
tired.gif

roll.gif

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that specially this week. The pop is one I've really wanted to add to the collection. Also the wife just claimed all my candy

Dopeness. I already know who sent you that. The only Bucs fan who actually claims them in public :lol:

The Bucs are trash

Dopeness. I already know who sent you that. The only Bucs fan who actually claims them in public :lol:

The Bucs are trash
Shut the **** up the Bucs gonna win the chip in years. Famous Jameis and 2nd Round Aguayo taking us to the Promised Land (again) :pimp: (maybe)

(Probably not)

We'll always have 2003 :frown: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom