FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

got my hands on this guy for $80. don't really care about the sig but super pumped to have this and the metallic red ranger :smile: 

two favorites of mine growing up. 

Hey fellas the FB NT group is about to have a GOT waffle.

Game of Thrones 1st Place: (Ygriette, Robb Stark, Hodor) 2nd Place: (Tywin Lanniester - Gold Armor, The Hound)

Pm me or mar if interested.
6 a slot 35 places

If your in the fb group already. Talk to mar

whats the name of the group?

Can someone please susplain this to me. No hatred.

But - I am guessing that these are figurines that drop in different themes and y'all collect?

If so - how much money we talking and how many do you guys have?
I probably have about 60 and they range from $9-12 retail. Resell-wise, I've paid $80 a couple times.

I like Batman, so I mostly buy Batman. Other people are fans of Game of Thrones, so they buy Game of Thrones, etc.

Last edited:
Went to GS to pre-order the Kingdom Hearts Goofy Exclusive and Street Fighter Akuma Exclusive POPs. Also, Power Rangers Dorbz are starting to hit NYC Walgreens. I went to my local Walgreens yesterday and saw them unboxing a bunch of new toys. The manager asked what I was looking for, and I told him Power Rangers Dorbz. He was able to find a brand new box in the back, but when we opened them, there weren't any chases.

Last edited:
Really wanna pull the trigger but smh... I haven't even started copping the stranger things and I'm still backlogged on street fighter I'm crashing I'm funko crashing man.. everything's falling apart... and I still can't find a metallic goblin for my Spider-Man collection

Really wanna pull the trigger but smh... I haven't even started copping the stranger things and I'm still backlogged on street fighter I'm crashing I'm funko crashing man.. everything's falling apart... and I still can't find a metallic goblin for my Spider-Man collection

I've got one I'm willing to trade. PM me the link to your ppg collection if interested.

I'm in the same boat man, need all stranger things set and john wick chase , trying to figure out what to get cracking on first. 

I'm in the same boat man, need all stranger things set and john wick chase , trying to figure out what to get cracking on first. 

I wanted that John wick but I felt like the bloody chase was poorly executed.. it looks like a bad custom with just blood splatter not even ripped clothes on him.

In other news John wick 2 gonna be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

copped the pebbles and bambam. just did a quick search on fred and barney... :x :x :x

Last edited:
Looking for Prince Adam and Disco Skeletor Dorbz if anyone comes across either or both.  Really wish they'd make more MOTU(and other 80s toys/cartoons in Pop form).

Back
Top Bottom