FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Maybe When the got stuff leaked last year it was only that stuff. There has also really been one con exclusive

my man said tri-pod payne fbsdjbgijsnzdgsdk.

can't really think of any GoT pops that they're really slacking on that I want. they have cersei bae in the sith queen outfit coming so that will probably be my only cop from this wave unless there's something really really brazy for SDCC.

Jaime in Lannister armor prolly the only thing I'm fiening for 

can't really think of any GoT pops that they're really slacking on that I want. they have cersei bae in the sith queen outfit coming so that will probably be my only cop from this wave unless there's something really really brazy for SDCC.

No love for Tormund? Tyrion with wine? Bran? Wun Wun shot with arrows? Whole wave is copped.

The new versions of Jon Snow pops are justified. Remember...

View media item 2408327
"...he died for us." :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:

No love for Tormund? Tyrion with wine? Bran? Wun Wun shot with arrows? Whole wave is copped.

"...he died for us."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
might need tormund just for a torienne two pack.

"you never ****ed a bearhhh"

victory-o.gif

Went 20 minutes out of my way (well, 40 round trip) found the 10 inch Groot. Brickseek said they had 8 on sale, only had one left. I saw the box on the floor behind electronics, and I was WAITING for this dude to be like "Nah, all sold out" I would have caused a ruckus 
laugh.gif
 He did seem super bummed that I asked about it. All in all, Target is lame when it comes to Pops.

I understand wanting to limit the amount people get, but if I wasn't in the know and reading about Pops, I never would have had a chance to pick this guy up because he was hidden behind the counter. At least if you had it on display but behind the counter or something where you could still limit 1 per person, that's cool. Granted, that means I probably wouldn't have been able to get it, but it makes it lame on Targets part to me.

Especially my local Target because I know they sold them before the release date and all played dumb when I asked about it. I'm still going to try to get another one, either for my brother or to hook up someone in the thread. 

victory-o.gif

Went 20 minutes out of my way (well, 40 round trip) found the 10 inch Groot. Brickseek said they had 8 on sale, only had one left. I saw the box on the floor behind electronics, and I was WAITING for this dude to be like "Nah, all sold out" I would have caused a ruckus :lol:  He did seem super bummed that I asked about it. All in all, Target is lame when it comes to Pops.

I understand wanting to limit the amount people get, but if I wasn't in the know and reading about Pops, I never would have had a chance to pick this guy up because he was hidden behind the counter. At least if you had it on display but behind the counter or something where you could still limit 1 per person, that's cool. Granted, that means I probably wouldn't have been able to get it, but it makes it lame on Targets part to me.

Especially my local Target because I know they sold them before the release date and all played dumb when I asked about it. I'm still going to try to get another one, either for my brother or to hook up someone in the thread. 

Excellent work my G. Scumbags stay hiding stuff at Target.

View media item 2408327
"...he died for us." :lol: :pimp:

This new wave is absolute fire. "He is Risen"

Purple lightsaber :pimp:. but besides that, the pop seems kind of basic/generic :lol:

Let's see if my Walgreens get these in. They've been pretty good so far, as they had Green Lantern and Joker from a few months ago.

Last edited:
May end up trading my Qui-Gon and Target Groot towards either bloody WD variants and/or the Rey w/ Speeder. Wifey also wants some of the Disney ones that haven't been coming up too much anymore so them too. Not what I necessarily want to do but trying to look at both sides of the coin.

Back
Top Bottom