FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Can't stand eBay man. This is the second time this month where I bought a pop item for a steal BIN price and the seller cancels it after another user messages them telling them they'll offer more. Smh

Can't stand eBay man. This is the second time this month where I bought a pop item for a steal BIN price and the seller cancels it after another user messages them telling them they'll offer more. Smh
that happened to me with a comic and a pop. I left negative feedback

Had to repost this again. Definitely can't make out if it's an SDCC sticker or not but i heard the special reveal next week isn't GOT related so who knows what this was.

View media item 2456035

Last edited:
Looks like all Golden Girls getting dorbz as well as Stranger Things, Masters of the universe Merman (w/possible blue chase), Beast Man, Orco, Evelyn, Stratos and battle damage HeMan and Skeletor. Also looks like Grumpy pop getting re-released posibly a new mold so all 7 dwarves and snow white coming.

View media item 2480277View media item 2480278View media item 2480279View media item 2480280View media item 2480281View media item 2480282View media item 2480283View media item 2480284View media item 2480285

Last edited:
Not feeling the Legion of Collectors Pop. Will probably oop somebody.

Back
Top Bottom