FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Where's the best place to move my pop collection? Looking to get rid of a lot of stuff and trying to avoid eBay. I'm guessing there are FB groups, but I've never been active in any and not sure how reliable the transactions can be.

Where's the best place to move my pop collection? Looking to get rid of a lot of stuff and trying to avoid eBay. I'm guessing there are FB groups, but I've never been active in any and not sure how reliable the transactions can be.
FB is an option, reddit - r/funkoswap is another one. if you're trying to move in bulk, there's those pop websites/comic sellers that will take it but you def won't get your money back and probably get lowballed lol. i think even PPG has a marketplace now too but never tried it

with that said... what you got 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Nothing major, this is what I'm trying to get rid of. I like all of them but after a while realized things were getting out of hand. Don't really want to part with Bruce cause ETD is one of my all time favorites but I don't really have a choice right now. I have some others I may try and move but this is it for the time being.

View media item 2482865
View media item 2482866

No idea my order went thru on bait for both Bruce lees.

No confirmation order or money extracted.

Got an email for delivery lol

Back
Top Bottom