FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

They shoulda done metalhead with the party wagon. But they can do a metallic metal head, krang with bubble walker, chase krang with android, slash and rock soldiers.

They shoulda done metalhead with the party wagon. But they can do a metallic metal head, krang with bubble walker, chase krang with android, slash and rock soldiers.

Only chase would be a metallic metalhead, and that would be the first one I go hunting for. Never like any chases personally. A 6" android krang, a mech walker krang. Ace duck would be fire, but slash has to be next one of my favorite characters.

Need Leatherhead by any means. After I get him and Baxter I think imma end up selling some of my other Pops to get Bebop and Rocksteady. Still can't believe how the prices skyrocketed for them. I had them in my cart on Fun.com for weeks and didnt pull the trigger. :smh:

kr83y5i4t08z.jpg

Any Mariners fans in here?

I know this line probably does not have a lot of followers but I'm sad that so many new lines have gotten wave after wave while One Piece only had 1 over a year ago and it only had 4 pops. This show has literally hundreds of characters and variants. 

Never heard of it
One Piece? 

If so that's what I'm saying. IIRC it's the #1 anime in Japan but not a huge following here. Part of that is there is no english dub (thankfully) and it's nearly 800 episodes so it's hard to get people to invest that time. 

Never heard of it

One Piece? 

If so that's what I'm saying. IIRC it's the #1 anime in Japan but not a huge following here. Part of that is there is no english dub (thankfully) and it's nearly 800 episodes so it's hard to get people to invest that time. 
There's an English dub. It currently airs on toonami. The reason why One piece didn't catch on was because it originally was dubbed back on Fox kids from September 2004-November 2005. The dub wasn't very good and the show was only a weekly airing every Saturday morning. I wanna say it lasted until maybe the beginning of Skypeia

Where as Naruto aired everyday on Toonami and had a pretty solid dub. And was just more engaging than One Piece was tbh

Last edited:
There's an English dub. It currently airs on toonami. The reason why One piece didn't catch on was because it originally was dubbed back on Fox kids from September 2004-November 2005. The dub wasn't very good and the show was only a weekly airing every Saturday morning. I wanna say it lasted until maybe the beginning of Skypeia

Where as Naruto aired everyday on Toonami and had a pretty solid dub. And was just more engaging than One Piece was tbh
Yeah I knew they had a dub but knew it had stopped a long time ago. I didn't know Toonami had re-dubbed the show. Yeah One Piece takes a long time to become invested in unlike other shows that get you right away, I feel like most people hesitate to take a chance on a lesser known show (in the US at least) with so many episodes. 

Either way I still think it's a shame that line gets little love from Funko because it does have a following but I understand that they have to go where the $$$ are. Maybe if they would stop making all of those useless Batman variants... (Only partially kidding 
wink.gif
)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom