FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I was assuming since there's like 9 exclusives left for Saturday & Sunday, Funko will be dropping them every hour instead of two...good thing I checked at 8am instead of 9am!

Just received BoxLunch shipping for the Scooby...

Just left my local GameStop and the worker said they had plenty of Sdcc Pops. Guess you have to go in and ask for them because they keep them all in the back.

C7DB9007-74AC-4419-819B-0F57A07F79F8.jpg
9C6A0FFC-C367-419F-B1E6-8DFB593A8E4A.jpg

62BBF92C-FACD-4E7E-A736-58E49B49B691.jpg

49F19232-9247-4DEA-8D8B-DACFE62850A7.jpg

Final Freddy count. I need Poe Dameron.

Only way to make me feel better abt missing daffey is if they do looney toon pops like they did the dorbz. I don't see why that daffey couldn't be a six flags exclusive only available at the parks or something.

Ugh I was driving missed Daffy. Meh.

But my GS called me yesterday telling me my robo Batmans came in and I had some chases too. Not sure how many but hoping more than 1.

Finally home. I'll get my stuff together and post a clean group shot of my scores.

Just a heads up for the overseas peeps.

Popcultcha has some good stuff listed up, and a pre order on night king SDCC

Would definitely appreciate an oop on that Night King. I've got a few extra of the exclusives if my online orders don't get cancelled.

Didn't realize how many lurkers are in this thread until we were able to see the likes.

Lotta new heads posting in here.

Please introduce yourselves and welcome. Also if you haven't joined the FB group please do, we need to get our numbers up!! Funtko Faction.

Here's my group haul shot
IMG_2563.JPG

Nice haul man, need to go to the Fundays next year.lol

You guys get shipping confirmation from HT or BL yet? GS only one I've got so far

Starting to worry my order gonna get canceled :oops:

Back
Top Bottom