FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Managed to grab two dragonzord a, just hope the box comes in good condition. Will also try my luck at the con on Saturday

I have a half hour break and I told my supervisor im taking an hour break to go somewhere aka im going to the mall to cop pops…. So I get there right when the store opened and theres a line at hot topic.. some guy walks out I ask him any more pops he said sold out of dragonzord and only 2 left of scrooge I just left… I did manage to get Dwight from gamestop… and barnes and noble was wiped out… and I ordered that star wars pop from amazon… so not all was lost but did waste an hour to go to the mall smh

I'm not sure why ALL stores aren't limiting how many pops people can get. It's really ridiculous these days with the current popularity of them. It's like corporate tells them it's up to them and they either care about it or don't. They should mandate this type of stuff. I myself aren't speaking from personal experience because I seem to get lucky lol but I feel bad for others that get screwed when some dude buys all 10 of a Con pop in front of everyone and just walks out.

Missed out on the cereal Ad Icons I wanted SO BAD. Had in cart, but couldn’t check out. Now in the process of trying to trade my ZEA Batman & Abominable Snowman for them :smh:

Vader and Wedge were 27.99 iirc, 40 + tax is too steep for me personally, its a cool pop though.

got to HT with about 12 people in front of me and the last Dragonzord literally went to person 12 in front of me :lol:

Getting second TT dragonzord... my boy said he doesn't want it...

Lol what? I even said bro what? He said something about bad memories.

Back
Top Bottom