FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

didnt get a notification from the page monitor...checked it and its set to check every 3 hours lmao. switched computers at work and this happened. Not like i woulda had a real shot anyway

Finally got that ebay code to work, stacked it w/ ebay bucks and was able to grab Maximillian for retail plus ship :pimp:, personal haul complete.

Man, the Gunn would have been a nice trade bait. So pretty much drops have been around 8am pst and 11am pst. Wonder if there's one more in the afternoon?

Was close to getting a freddy statue but back on the hunt... hoping I can hit if not gonna have to trade something for it.. really need that pop

The NYC Freddy should be up for awhile on FS since it's an edition of 6000. I remember FS had around 3200 pieces of the Bone Daddy up for sale.

Thanks all! Definitely gonna be my most valuable POP now. Not sure if I'm gonna hold on to it or use it as trade bait.

chino905 chino905 I should have an extra Walmart Pennywise coming. I already have a HT one tho. PM me if you have anything else to trade.

Thanks for the advice. I don't really have a grail list like some of yall either since I haven't been collecting for long.

Back
Top Bottom