FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I've been to target, HT, BB, Walgreens, etc more times in the past week or so than I have all year :lol:

Walgreens, Walmart are two of the worst stores to go to in term of stocks. Should check brickseek before you go or more times than not, you're going to waste your time. Hot Topics isn't bad, but if the item is hot and if there is a lot of funko collectors/resellers in your area, you have to go early. (eg. some NYCC exclusives, SDCC exclusives). And Best Buy, I'm not even sure people go to BB to buy funkos, but I'm assuming BB isn't bad.

Walgreens, Walmart, and Target are the worst over here..

Hot Topic is getting pretty bad for me as well. but kind of lucky I work down the street from it :lol:

Thanks gentleman.. My TRU has some pretty solid stock Had a bunch of Destros yesterday, I found superman #1 but the box was toast ( I copped it anyway for the bookshelf lol ).

The most annoying part for me is physically looking through all of them, I sat of the floor at TRU going through hundreds becuase the have them stockpiled on one shelf with 6 deep pops behind each one.

Found that superman in the way byke though smfh :smh:

That 8bit jason is fire.. I talked with a GS employee for a while yesterday and he said I could pre order pops and if they have a chase that the pre order will get first dibs.. :nerd: :nerd:

I'm just trying to figure out the best way to know what pops to pre order and which ones have chase varients

Gonna feel old if cats in here just think it’s a different color and don’t understand the reference... :wink:
Friday-the-13th.jpg

nes.jpg

:pimp:

Gonna feel old if cats in here just think it’s a different color and don’t understand the reference... :wink:

If you know, you know

fb6489679dfbb5cde4c5aa5d604665d106c79443_hq.jpg

Glad the pop version is an 8Bit. Plays a great homage.

That 8bit jason is fire.. I talked with a GS employee for a while yesterday and he said I could pre order pops and if they have a chase that the pre order will get first dibs.. :nerd: :nerd:

I'm just trying to figure out the best way to know what pops to pre order and which ones have chase varients

Not sure how true that is. It may be the case but with so many people doing the jig it's hard to say. Granted a 1:6 chase is easier to come across. Truth be told GS doesn't get a lot of new pops consistently like say Hot Topic so a lot of them need to be preordered.

The only way to know is when Funko announces a new line and does a blog post like they did for the 8 bits and WWEs. They'll post em up and showcase the chase and store variants.

I'm still waiting on GS to put TRON pops on pre-order. While i'm glad all the pops are GITD, metallic GITD is legit.

Thanks, I'll have to go through that funko blog and see what if anything is going to be at gamestop..

I may pre order that 8 bit jason if they let me

Thanks, I'll have to go through that funko blog and see what if anything is going to be at gamestop..

I may pre order that 8 bit jason if they let me

Yeah general rule of thumb for instore is to PO the GS exclusives cuz they usually only get enough to cover the preorders. i'mma go later to the GS across the street and get a new preorder list hopefuly it's updated.

Back
Top Bottom