FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeah, not everyone got their orders canceled. But it might as well say canceled now. I'm not sure if you can get anything out of it if you call them, but a few people mention that the reps offered them 2 free funkos from the site. Watch it take a month and by the time it ships those free funkos out, they're oos.

Did you cop on a normal drop or one of those "restock" drops?

Normal drop. So probably why I didn't get the cancellation email yet.
Ahh.. Werid bro

I ordered on the 5th too but it was like a "restock" that was a few hours after the initial release lol. Should be no way in hell I got mine before yours

I saw on Reddit that a HT in GA restocked on Dragonzord. Stop restocking at stores and fulfill my **** b.

Might have to do HT in store only from now on :lol:

I would too, but I don't want to take up 7 in the morning and lining up. And the fact that the cut throat resellers buy like 10 of each item and I could be number 5 in line and end up with nothing.

True that lol.

For the Zords i left work to try and get one and they sold the last one to the person before me :lol:

Got lucky on the online cop

Copped that black/gold zord I posted last night.. hoping it gets shipped out and everything is cool lol

That chrome bats bundle was tempting as well but I had to pass

That black/gold zord bundle was a deal, kinda salty about missing him again. The black chrome batman bundle is still up, about $120ish shipped to US for 8 pops, not bad.

Yeah the bundle I grabbed was GITD green ranger, blk/gold zord, catdog LOL, and she hulk for like 70 bucks or something

My page monitor doesn't work on Target for whatever reason smh.. I was close but no cigar again on this dude

missed out on crota but I got this guy in today :pimp:

F8E88016-4BAC-4C83-A3F7-F32FDF45BD11.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom