FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

need to get unmasked flash but theaters got anywhere from 60-200 pops so I'm going to hold off until he's in the $20 range.

these guys arrived today. one stan and both balrogs up for trade.

2K2gR86.jpg

https://www.funimation.com/shop/figures-collectibles/funko-pop-vegeta-super-saiyan-fun-27129/

a month ago someone here posted they had him.

I ordered 1 for myself and another for my friend. I did my friends order 2nd.

They shipped him his immediately and cancelled mine about 3 days ago.

I even tried reordering him right after they cancelled it and this time they immediately cancelled it

I just hope i can hit on beerus lol

Ohhh.. i got mine from Hot Topic I think? Unless im mistaking him for SSG Goku lol. But i have the metallic one from Gamestop for sure

Ditto what another said about going to your area Hot Topics. Went to both this morning and hit the jackpot on multi (and I mean way enough to Retail Oop Friends and Family) gold Shenron. Very nice Funko. Also picked up flaming Mortal Kombat Scorpion and flocked Krampus.

Missed the Shenron online, but Stores let use the coupon and was also running a promo so ask nice and they'll help out. The Funko and SNES finishes Gifts and Oops.

Ditto what another said about going to your area Hot Topics. Went to both this morning and hit the jackpot on multi (and I mean way enough to Retail Oop Friends and Family) gold Shenron. Very nice Funko. Also picked up flaming Mortal Kombat Scorpion and flocked Krampus.

Missed the Shenron online, but Stores let use the coupon and was also running a promo so ask nice and they'll help out. The Funko and SNES finishes Gifts and Oops.
I didn't stand a chance for shenron at my HT lol

I thought SSG Vegeta is retired. How are they still producing it?

Exclusive minimums run in the 5k-10k range depending on how much business you have with funko. Retired means that funko ain’t making any more but it don’t mean there’s no stock somewhere.

Last year they dropped god goku for like a third time. People buying 6+ and it was up on the site for days with orders going through. I’m sure there’s warehouse filled with pallets of pops on ice or forgotten about.

I didn't stand a chance for shenron at my HT lol

Both stores had just got them in this morning and quite a number of them. Nicely asked and received help from both sales gals. Pays to be friendly to store staff. Already sending them out to dudes in NY and CA who Retail Ooped me couple things past Season. Also make good Holiday gifts.

IMG_2909.JPG

My Asian-ness felt complete being able to cop these Golden Dragons after missing the Gold Dragonzords.

3a746b5cac115e2f2018ac918788c58f.jpg

Both stores had just got them in this morning and quite a number of them. Nicely asked and received help from both sales gals. Pays to be friendly to store staff. Already sending them out to dudes in NY and CA who Retail Ooped me couple things past Season. Also make good Holiday gifts.

IMG_2909.JPG

My Asian-ness felt complete being able to cop these Golden Dragons after missing the Gold Dragonzords.

3a746b5cac115e2f2018ac918788c58f.jpg

Daaaamn man I need to find one for a cool price lol

Back
Top Bottom