FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Dammit Ryu will have a Chase too. Was hoping him and Megaman wouldn't have a Chase variant.

image.jpeg

Was about to post that. Guess they are different. That’s dope. Also s/o to that Gamestop for probably opening up all their stock lol

Yea this is pretty unacceptable, and plus the damage that was done on my Stan Lee last week, I'm glad that for most of them I just take them out of the box anyway and put them at my desk here at work, but I'd hate to be a collector counting on walmart shipping, but the odd thing is that the shipping box seemed fine, so this may have happened before it got put in the box. I don't know.

Yea this is pretty unacceptable, and plus the damage that was done on my Stan Lee last week, I'm glad that for most of them I just take them out of the box anyway and put them at my desk here at work, but I'd hate to be a collector counting on walmart shipping, but the odd thing is that the shipping box seemed fine, so this may have happened before it got put in the box. I don't know.
Maybe some dude hated on you and smashed it before they put it in the box.

Ok so all those 8 bit GS black friday box pops have Chase's which is cool but i'm not about that life anymore. Need Raiden and Predator chase since they GITD. The rest meh.

Also looks like pop guys killed the funimation site lol it's God Goku all over again and it's only Monday! LOL

Safe to say Blizzard might restock some OW exclusives too.

Back
Top Bottom