FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

all my SDCC purchases will have to be online. does anyone know if barnes and nobles will give out a poster, as they have been doing every SDCC for the past few years?

Doesn't TT still owe people from the last nycc and sdcc...?
Still dont know if they're even releasing anything online.
TT been dead to me since 2015, so I'm not even worried about their stuff.

Two of the Conan’s came early.

B755886E-D6A7-4D6A-BE5D-611E41F7D136.jpeg

recently i got a john wick as a gift from a friend and have been lurking this thread ever since.
not eem gon lie...before i was like i don't get this at all.
now i have 3 and they are infiltrating my place.

how do you guys display them? do all of you keep them in their respective boxes?

I do both, have a bunch of loose ones around my monitor and desk at work, I keep some in the box and get the pop stack cases so they can stack easier for ones I don't want to take out of the box.

Odin Force Thor shipped from Amazon. Should be here on Friday :pimp:

Hoping Amazon ships these POPs in good condition :rolleyes

prob gonna be online tonight.

looking for all the Dragon Ball pops, not really concerned about chrome gold vegeta.
they drop at like 4 am pst tho dont they? ima be washed asleep lmao

need him and dont mind a yamcha as well for the db culture

Odin Force Thor shipped from Amazon. Should be here on Friday :pimp:

Hoping Amazon ships these POPs in good condition :rolleyes

Same. Mine says here by tomorrow. Pumped for this, although not gonna lie.....kinda takes a little wind out of my sail for getting the Asia Thor from IW. I know they are different, but still.

Imperial Patrol Trooper on the way too!

I think they have been adding the stickers recently. The first time I recall seeing it was on Samurai Deadpool.
From what I recall, the Samurai Deadpool that I received was a Gamestop sticker, had to refund it because it got smashed during shipping.

Not really feeling a lot of the SDCC POPs this year. I had to start being a lot more selective after the collection started growing lol. Of course Metallic Vegeta is Toy Tokyo. I already know I'm gonna impulse buy some unless I stay away from this thread.

Back
Top Bottom